3D roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D roll call

Who all is ready for the season? Post your name, class and anything else you would like us to know.

Bailey Bowers. Know 45. This is my first year to shoot the Texas ASA tournaments.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brinkley View Post
      Who all is ready for the season? Post your name, class and anything else you would like us to know.

Jeff Cloud, Hunter class, home club is Arlington Sportsman Club in Mansfield TX.

Comment

Originally posted by cloud 9 View Post
        Jeff Cloud, Hunter class, home club is Arlington Sportsman Club in Mansfield TX.

My dad is a member there and has been trying to get me to join. How is the archery setup there?

Comment

Dusty Powell k-40!

Comment

3D roll call

Originally posted by xdaryl View Post
            My dad is a member there and has been trying to get me to join. How is the archery setup there?

The archery field has targets from 10-50 yards, and there are 30 3D archery targets on 20 lanes in the woods. Overall a nice, quality, uncrowned place to shoot archery and firearms. Come on out to our next 3D match on February 18 or 19. You can shoot as a guest.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by cloud 9 View Post
              The archery field has targets from 10-50 yards, and there are 30 3D archery targets on 20 lanes in the woods. Overall a nice, quality, uncrowned place to shoot archery and firearms. Come on out to our next 3D match on February 18 or 19. You can shoot as a guest.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1872...013874/?ti=icl

Thanks! I'll try to make it out there.

Comment

Stacey Phetteplace
                Women's Pro

I shoot a Mathews, Doinkers, Axcel sights/ scope, Easton arrows, and use Alpen Optics

Comment

Tracey
                  Women's Pro
                  Mathews, Alpen Optics, Team Easton, Tru Ball / Axcel, Donker, ZBros, CeraSport, He Dog

Comment

Casey
                    Whatever is on my bow whenever I show up will narrow down the class for me
                    Miss being out there with good people shooting foam. Work and other hobbies
                    keep getting in the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Brinkley View Post

Hi my name is JT and I'm serious about 3d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post

Hi my name is JT and I'm serious about 3d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yer face is dirty...those rubber animals don't scare easy lol😉

Comment

Working...
                        X