No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I wanted to buy Coinbase how would I do it?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      I did cc, but I still dont know what to do now that I have made more than what is owed on the card.
      Let it ride!!!

Comment

Well I bought 15 litecoin last night so I’m in for the ride! Already up a good bit.

Comment

How long is a transaction usually pending in Coinbase? My buys from last night are still in pending so I couldn’t cash out even if I wanted to right now on what I’ve made.

Edit: Looks like ACH bank transfers take 3-5 days
          Last edited by raw10628; 12-12-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raw10628 View Post
            How long is a transaction usually pending in Coinbase? My buys from last night are still in pending so I couldn’t cash out even if I wanted to right now on what I’ve made.

Edit: Looks like ACH bank transfers take 3-5 days
            Good luck with that. I have one that is 6 days today and another that is supposed to clear Friday @8 days total.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
              I've tried setting up my bank account to coinbase. But it keeps saying that the "amounts entered are incorrect".

Try dropping the decimal all together. For instance if they sent you 0.12 just put 12 without the (.) worked for me

Comment

Something's about to give. LTC will either shoot up in the next 2-3 hours or show deep red for the 24 hour price change. Yesterday between 8-9am it was over 400 now at 330

See how people react to seeing red for the first time maybe.

Comment

I think today is going to be a continuation of yesterday for Ripple...grab some and hang on if you can!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                    I think today is going to be a continuation of yesterday for Ripple...grab some and hang on if you can!
                    Agree. Anyone having issues with their bittrex wallet? Mine has been in maintenance.

Chris

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                      Agree. Anyone having issues with their bittrex wallet? Mine has been in maintenance.

Chris

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                      Has been since yesterday. I was able to buy more today though

Comment

Finally managed to get a CC verified! I ended up having to call the CC fraud dept and preauthorize the verification charges, and I kept them on the phone while I hit the verify button and had them read me the charges. Gonna be rich!

Comment

Beware of the multitude of scams out there. Here's a website that looks into companies that offer high ROI's on investments.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                            How can one follow the price of Ripple?

Comment

I use the investing.com app. Scroll at the top and click on cryptocurrencies. Shows all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make sure you guys look at market caps and coins outstanding/max coins

Ripple is already the same market cap as LTC - Just FYI

Ripple has 100 Billion max coins. Bitcoin is 21 million. LTC is 84 million

Comment

Working...
                                X