I did it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muddydog View Post
    I too have sold off alot of my guns....I much prefer to fling arrows instead of a gun range trip, then the cleaning sessions that follow not to mention the expense of the ammo! Good thing about archery is once you buy the initial investment.... maintaining the sport cost very minimal dollars each year.
    And is hearing safe!

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Not naming names but you're on here a lot. Having witnessed more than a few shooters who are overbowed I'm a firm believer that most could loose 10% in poundage and increase their ability to control their shot and still kill the same critters, perhaps even better due to the ability to place an arrow in the spot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
        I had some guns that were just collecting dust...so I sold a couple and ordered a new longbow. Randy Madden will be building this one and I should have it around the first of deer season. You know it's bad when you start selling guns to buy bows!!
        LMAO! I think you have an addiction when...

Comment

I've got a safe full of guns that I seldom shoot, but none of them are for sale. I also have 15-20 trad bows and none of them are for sale. Some of the bows are too heavy for me now, but selling them would be like dumping an old friend.

Comment

Originally posted by shortstroke 91 View Post
            Not naming names but you're on here a lot. Having witnessed more than a few shooters who are overbowed I'm a firm believer that most could loose 10% in poundage and increase their ability to control their shot and still kill the same critters, perhaps even better due to the ability to place an arrow in the spot easier.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree that some may be over bowed. And I'm heading up through Missouri in September to take a deer stand up to my place. On In the way I plan to go by Black Widow and shoot a few bows and, unless I find I just don't like them, order a PSR. The draw weight question is weighing hard on me. (Pun intended) Ryan made a good point about what he will be hunting with his new stick. I appreciate him sharing his decision making process.

Comment

LOL my hunting bows are 46 AND 41 POUNDS.

Comment

Beautiful wood choice!!!! Can't wait to see finished bow!!

Comment

Originally posted by yleecoyote23 View Post
                    Beautiful wood choice!!!! Can't wait to see finished bow!!
                    Does look very intriguing.

Comment

That's going to be a sweet looking and shooting bow!
                      No trouble killing an elk with that bow at your draw length.
                      Heck I kill this one with a 47# Longbow at my 26" draw......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That wood combo looks terrific.

Comment

Randy's back from vacation and working on my riser today...tic toc...won't be long now!!

Comment

Pretty

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                              I had some guns that were just collecting dust...so I sold a couple and ordered a new longbow. Randy Madden will be building this one and I should have it around the first of deer season. You know it's bad when you start selling guns to buy bows!!
                              Shoot man....I feel ya....I have a rifle in the classifieds right now and for the same reason.

Comment

Now that you know he has started, the days will drag by. On the good news, at least you will not have to tote that 2 ton widow through the woods. LOL Kidding!!

Comment

Working...
                                X