Another age and score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another age and score

This looks like a verynice buck to me. I think he might go 140ish and age I can't get a grasp on because these are the only two pictures of him that I have. The second picture where he is in the background really shows how wide he is. What do ya'll think he would be?
    Attached Files

All i can say is he'd be in serious danger...

Comment

Way to hard to tell with those pics. His body size from what I can tell he looks to be at least 3.5. As for score I can't even see how many points he has or get any idea of main beam length. He looks to be good though.

Comment

Shooter

Comment

It is very hard to tell anything by those pictures. I have ne other pic that when it was took he was swinging his head to his left and it made streaks where his antlers are. I think he has 12 or 13 points total and in the blurred pic it even looks like he has a drop on his right side. I am looking for that other pic now but it may be on my old laptop that crashed.
          Last edited by chunter79; 08-12-2010, 01:13 PM.

Comment

You'll know how old he is when he's on the ground

Comment

I can't tell anything about him from these 2 pics other than he is about 16" wide. He might be 120" or he might be a 140" just depends on how many point he has and how long they are. Looks good enough to be anxious about getting a better picture of him for sure! Where around Breckenridge do you hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                I can't tell anything about him from these 2 pics other than he is about 16" wide. He might be 120" or he might be a 140" just depends on how many point he has and how long they are. Looks good enough to be anxious about getting a better picture of him for sure! Where around Breckenridge do you hunt?
                We hunt between Graham and Breckenridge off of FM1287

Comment

Bang!!!

Comment

Originally posted by freak-nasty View Post
                    Bang!!!
                    If I could I would. I saw this deer last year at about 150 yards. Trouble with your suggestion is that that deer is in a bow only county.

Comment

definitely a shooter.....

Comment

Originally posted by chunter79 View Post
                        If I could I would. I saw this deer last year at about 150 yards. Trouble with your suggestion is that that deer is in a bow only county.
                        looks like your gonna' haveta' hunt that one hard

Comment

Originally posted by bscooten1974 View Post
                          looks like your gonna' haveta' hunt that one hard
                          I have been. He is really close to home so I usually go out there after work a couple of times durning tha week and on the weekends that I am not at the lease. I saw him the week after opening day last year and then later in the season after the picture was taken. I haven't gotten him on camera or seen him this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X