Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any ideas for interior design of deer blind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there, there are many sources for interior design for deer blind. There are also professionals who provide interior design ideas. Last week when my friend was moved to his new house he hired a professional movers in nyc who provided him moving and interior design suggestions. According to him their way of working was quality driven.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
      Just built em this year.
      I'm planning on leaving em out year round since we will be shooting pigs in the off season as well
      Did you do a DIY thread on this build? Would like to know how you built it and the parts that you used.

Comment

Sure!

Comment

Originally posted by MarjorieStevens View Post
          Hi there, there are many sources for interior design for deer blind. There are also professionals who provide interior design ideas. Last week when my friend was moved to his new house he hired a professional movers in nyc who provided him moving and interior design suggestions. According to him their way of working was quality driven.
          How much experience do you think the NYC movers have in setting up a blind? Make a few calls to professional interior designers. Everyone needs good Fung shui in their stand lol. If your real I'm sorry but I just thought it was odd

Comment

Shelving is a must I like to have a shelf at about shoulder height running across front of the inside of blind left to right. Make for good storage for bino cases or extra items you don't want taking up floor space. I usually use a wooden 2x12 cut in length to span wall to wall. It also gives you something to attach coat hook etc to.
            I had a a folding shelf added on my last blind I had built. The folding shelf in pic can be set up for a rifle rest and when not in use folds flush against wall. This was added with help from the blind builder - ramball36
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ReydonPete; 04-21-2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Folding shelf
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ReydonPete; 04-21-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                Any nifty iders for winders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Check out the flip up windows wth a magnet built into frame to hold up window when flipped up for rifle shooting or if building for your bow you can stand up vertically for opening and shooting bow through
                Attached Files
                Last edited by ReydonPete; 04-21-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X