• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up.

cricman

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Sad we have not come up with a cure for at least 70% of various cancer forms. I lost a childhood friend 4 months ago back home in Louisiana........talk about a odd and eerie feeling! Just sux to high heaven!
      I believe they ha e a cure or it but fail to reveal it due to the money donated to cancer research. I hope I am wrong. I just lost my best friend 35 years old to cancer last year. Hang in there .

Comment

My heart goes out to you and yours. Prayers sent.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Cancer is evil and doesn't discriminate

I am a believer that cancer can be cured, but drug companies make more money treating it than they would if they cured it. Sad

Comment

My heart goes out to all of you that have felt the effects of that wicked disease. None of my family has ever been effected by it but I had a close friend pass several years ago from it. They gave him 8 weeks to live and he died 4 days later.

Comment

Prayers sent. Lost my Mom 13 yrs ago to cancer at the age of 55. Lost 2 aunts and 4 uncles to cancer also.

Comment

I understand and wish you the best.

I had my 6 months CT scan and it is clear, but the thought is always in my mind of it coming back.

Comment

I'm praying for you brother. I know exactly how you are feeling. I lost my wife on 6/28/2014 to cancer. Cancer Sucks!! If you need to talk at any time please don't hesitate to call me. I'm here for you. God Bless!!! Joe. 903-521-6233

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family, especially for the loved one battling this wicked disease.

My wife was diagnosed with leukemia the 28th of Oct 2015, she gave it all she had for 9 months and went Home to be with our Lord the 26th of July 2016.

Comment

Cancer sux. I know personally fifteen people that have been ravaged by this awful disease. I hate it plain and simple.

Comment

Sorry for these trials and the journey you are on with your loved one OP.

I too lost my mom 2 years ago to cancer that couldn't be cured. She went through the ravages of chemo to buy 3 more years. Not sure it was worth it for my Christian mom.

I am 2 years cancer free but know it could come back at anytime. My oncologist told me he can't cure me but can make me cancer free.

We lost our church organist to cancer last Sunday. She had been declared cancer free early last year but it came back fairly quickly. Made me cringe when I heard it had come back.

Someone mentioned cancer doesn't discriminate and it doesn't.

For those saying probably a cure, that would be one heck of a conspiracy to keep it under wraps.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family..I lost my Dad to Cancer 1.5 yrs ago and I am still having trouble with it every da** day..They found it at Stage 4

Comment

Man if sucks... lost my dad to it.

Comment

Bacon,
                              Know this, God has a plan in everything. My prayers are with you and your family. We lost my sister last May. She fought for 3 years. It is not easy to watch. My sister had a SUPER outlook her entire fight, "I'm going to win one way or the other. Either Jesus will heal me and I get to spend more time with my family and eventually meet Him in heaven or HE wants to meet me there sooner. He has blessed me in this life and I get to spend eternity with Him. I WIN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzbow View Post
                                Bacon,
                                Know this, God has a plan in everything. My prayers are with you and your family. We lost my sister last May. She fought for 3 years. It is not easy to watch. My sister had a SUPER outlook her entire fight, "I'm going to win one way or the other. Either Jesus will heal me and I get to spend more time with my family and eventually meet Him in heaven or HE wants to meet me there sooner. He has blessed me in this life and I get to spend eternity with Him. I WIN!!!!
                                Amen! My wife was the same way. She told me several times her last few days that she hoped I wasn't mad at her, but she was excited that she would soon see the face of Jesus. She was ready to go Home.

Comment

Working...
                                X