Work Fridge Theives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Part Timer View Post
    That is next level hunger. You need to buy that lady lunch. She is starving.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    She just got back from getting her own food lol

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
        Had to post this

Comment

waiting on amazon

Comment

These work too if someone dosen't throw it out lol

Comment

lots of leftover bbq today

Comment

Comment

If you work somewhere where y'all have to clean the toilets, not janitors (unless it's them taking the food), clear jello could always find its way into the toilet bowl. Stir in two packs, once it sets up put a little water on top. The "perp" should quit once they realize the only way to fix the toilet is to dig it out. I had a buddy back in school that wanted to start a prank war. He quite after his toilet somehow tuned into jello and he apparently woke up with a case of the DADS (day after drinking sh***).

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                    hey lots of company left over food is put in the fridge theres no name but anyone can eat it and there yurs is next to it with no name how am i supposed to know. I eat it tho (=
                    I see an explosive case of the squirts in your future... Seems its well deserved!

Comment

ok, i got the stuff in and yesterday i had to experiment with what i could tolerate so i could see how much to put in whatever i am going to bait................that ***** is hot! i put about half of what is in those little paper salt packets on a cracker with some tuna, i cried.

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
                        ok, i got the stuff in and yesterday i had to experiment with what i could tolerate so i could see how much to put in whatever i am going to bait................that ***** is hot! i put about half of what is in those little paper salt packets on a cracker with some tuna, i cried.
                        Set up a go pro so we can watch.

Hoggslayer

Comment

When I worked in an office, I was working late one friday night, and went to go get some water from the break room. There the janitor was, pulling all the take-out boxes from the fridge to throw them in the trash. According to her it was office policy to dump it all at the end of the week. Needless to say I ended up with a darn good free dinner.

Now taking people’s food at any other time? A heinous crime.

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
                            Soooo.... whole bottle it is then.... awesome!!!

Comment

I did the laxative added to a sandwich years ago and found out it was the boss taking good. Evidently his day full of meetings and his lack of planning gave him the permission to eat others food without asking. From then on he would ask people going out for lunch if they would bring him something back.

Comment

In

Comment

Working...
                                X