This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    My point was a little more that there is no standard metric or rhyme or reason as to how teams get nominated to participate in the playoff. Right, wrong, or indifferent....
    I hear ya.

Comment

If Bama is as bad as all the butthurts here want to think then Clemson will roll them and it won't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        nuff said
        That was 2 years ago....We are talking about this season. If you want to talk about history google says Alabama owns the series 3-1 with them so "nuff said"

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          That was 2 years ago....We are talking about this season. If you want to talk about history google says Alabama owns the series 3-1 with them so "nuff said"
          We wont know now will we....we seen tOSU body of work this year and Bama's cannot compare

Comment

In the 3 years of the CFB playoff format...

Only 1 of the "Power 5" conferences has failed to win a playoff game.

In the 3 years of the CFB playoff format...

3 different teams in 3 different conferences have won the CFB playoff Championship

'15 Champion Big 10 (Ohio State)
            '16 Champion SEC (Alabama)
            '17 Champion ACC (Clemson)

Comment

We wont know now will we....we seen tOSU body of work this year and Bama's cannot compare
              Yes. Yes we did....
              Click image for larger version

Name:	OSU.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	24522846

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                Yes. Yes we did....
                [ATTACH]887730[/ATTACH]
                Wins at
                #2, #4, #9

Who did bama beat that finished in the top 20?

BUELLER??? BUELLER ???

Comment

Ohio State got mauled by a team that finished 7-5.

Alabama struggled with, but beat a team that finished 8-4.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Well I hate to hear that because I think SP is a great coach and a great evaluator of talent, and I really want to see BM fail.
                    Same here. But, I think he sees the talent there and knows he can grab it late in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      I'm down with it. Not sold it will happen, but I think it would be a great game. I'm not sure the Bama QB has enough to get by Clemson at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Saban will have to take the training wheels off of him and let him run.
                      That’s who he is. Roll outside, throw, or haul arse.

Comment

Wins at
                        #2, #4, #9

BUELLER??? BUELLER ???
                        I'll give them the Wisc and PSU wins but PSU is now #9 and aren't #2 like you keep claiming, and Michigan isn't even ranked anymore, you can't go saying #9, cause if that's the case bama can say the won at #12 or whatever FSU was ranked then
                        Last edited by 160class; 12-13-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Wins at
                          #2, #4, #9

---------------------------------------------------

You do realize that you're comparing rankings at different points in time for the opponets of these two teams? Not really fair and balanced comparison.

I think Clemson will beat Alabama in the first round, but I think they still deserve to be there over Ohio State... barely.

Comment

Alrighty boys keep it civil, let’s not get this thing locked up again. Not sure why we have to argue about everything.

Comment

Since I could not find any post election day happy pills I came back to this thread.
                              I also have the Deputy AG testifying before the House Judiciary Hearing turned on and am trying to cast the Congressmen as TBH Members on this thread.

I only have a few picked and could use a little help

Dale aka Trey Gowdy (looking like he just got in from a HH) dissecting the issue.

AgHntr10 aka Jim Jordan came flying in from the top rope on top of Rosenstein. I thought I heard Jim Ross announcing his arrival in the background.

Obviously MacDaddy67 aka Shelia Jackson Lee was the easiest to cast

Comment

Why do we care about Ohio State? Both them and Alabama need to start being left out. land thieves also. To many Texas kids going there way. Hope Georgia and Clemson win, but I think Alabama will take it if their defense is healed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X