Granger Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
    Same here, could not stand Koe Wetzel the first few times hearing him but probably one of my favorites right now. Who is sober enough to take me to Taco Bell?

Jason Eady and Cody Jinks have been a favorite for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Koe wetzel is a great guy too, does a lot of stuff behide the scene that you never hear about. Haha you have to drunk to fully appreciate that song lol! Aw man I had forgot about Jason eady, one,two...many, is one of my favorites!

Comment

Saw him at Gruene Hall last summer. Not my favorite for "Texas Country" and I really can't say I was a fan prior. Wife and oldest daughter wanted to see him. I fell asleep on a bench outside.

That Earl Dribbles is weak. Wife thinks he is funny, me not so much.

Comment

I like him

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

I met him at the Shot Show a couple of years ago. Seems like a really nice guy and a hunter. His wife was with him and she seemed really nice as well.
          Adios,
          Gary

Comment

Heard his boy River died in the family pool in Georgetown yesterday. Poor guy...

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
              Heard his boy River died in the family pool in Georgetown yesterday. Poor guy...
              Very sad.

Comment

That is horrible.....Prayers sent.

Comment

Sad. Prayers for the family.
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

Very sad. 3.5 years old. I can't imagine.

Comment

Everything I've read said it was a "tragic accident", no details. That's horrible however it happened. My daughter just turned 2 and I can't even imagine losing her.

Comment

I know a few folks that live in the same neighborhood. Rumor is he or his wife walked out and the boy was in the bottom of the pool. They donated all his organs to try and save others...

Comment

That is so heartbreaking, I can’t imagine the pain. Prayers for their healing.

Pools scare the hell out of me when young children are involved. All it takes is 30 seconds for them to get away. Drownings especially with children, are very subtle and quiet, not all loud dramatic like you see on tv. They just go under and are gone.

Comment

Very sad news. This terrifies me. I have a boy that turned three a couple months ago, he's wild and loves the water and has no fear of it.

Comment

Originally posted by wloftis View Post
                              Very sad news. This terrifies me. I have a boy that turned three a couple months ago, he's wild and loves the water and has no fear of it.
                              all I can say is get him swim lessons. Never too young. Anything to help him stay above water for as long as possible. Most kids this age simply sink to the bottom with no struggle, no noise. Even if he can only stay above water for 20 seconds, that 20 seconds and the noise it makes could be a life saver.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmarsh9 View Post
                                Didn't he kind of down play Texas country a while back like he was getting too good for it since he was getting more notoriety in Nashville? I could be wrong though, wont be the first or last time.
                                he acts like Texas country is the "Minor Leagues" which is ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                                X