NRA asks ATF to review bumpstocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    Because you have no rebuttal. Other than "it's my right" and "I like toy guns".

Ps. Name calling isn't nice. Please try to keep this civil.
    What's your problem with the constitution? It wasn't written to your liking?

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
      Throw in tobacco.alcohol and prescription drug deaths.........nobody is too concerned about those.

DJ

Of course. I asked Chase This! about his fixation on semi-auto weapons bans while 84 murders occur monthly in Chicago and 40,000+ suicides every year in America.....crickets.

Comment

So really only useful for firing into large groups of things. People and hogs I guess?
        Have you seen how much legal machine guns have gone up in value? Machine gun values have out performed the stock market. Thanks to government regulation. Otherwise they wouldn't be worth squat. Who are you to tell me how to invest my money?

Comment

Any rebuttal?

Yeah, I have a rebuttal. First, answer the questions I posed to you hours ago and I will then get to your question. By the way, I have called you no names yet you still refuse to answer me. Name calling isn't the problem, a factually deficient argument on your part is.

Comment

Because you have no rebuttal. Other than "it's my right" and "I like toy guns".

Ps. Name calling isn't nice. Please try to keep this civil.

Why is this about a stock? The stock killed no one, in fact, without that stock, paddock probably would’ve killed more people by simply running semi auto. Far more accurate and I promise I can dump 50 30 round mags in 9-11 minutes without your “toys”.

This is a heart issue. This guy was crazy and he had a narrative, oops, I mean motive.
            Everything that the left, his people, want gone was in one nice neat and tidy little package. They couldn’t get it with columbine, aurora, sandy hook, Orlando, fort hood, the naval yard, San Bernardino, and they **** sure can’t get it by throwing their constituents in Chicago under the bus or the minority gang violence because that’s racist, so here it is. It’s the perfect storm for the left to have a reason and it recruits folks in the middle like you.

Comment

I'm glad Gun Owners of America came out against this move by the NRA.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                Yeah, I have a rebuttal. First, answer the questions I posed to you hours ago and I will then get to your question. By the way, I have called you no names yet you still refuse to answer me. Name calling isn't the problem, a factually deficient argument on your part is.
                Sorry. I thought I answered all your questions. Which did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  Have you seen how much legal machine guns have gone up in value? Machine gun values have out performed the stock market. Thanks to government regulation. Otherwise they wouldn't be worth squat. Who are you to tell me how to invest my money?
                  That's interesting. Who do you sell them to, to turn that profit?

Comment

That's interesting. Who do you sell them to, to turn that profit?
                    People with big boats. They obviously like their "toys".

Oh! And what about my question in post #91?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      What's your problem with the constitution? It wasn't written to your liking?
                      I don't have problem, per say. It's hard for anything to stand the test of time. A lot has changed in 200+ years. I think we can grow as a nation and be smart about things at present time.

Comment

I don't have problem, per say. It's hard for anything to stand the test of time. A lot has changed in 200+ years. I think we can grow as a nation and be smart about things at present time.
                        Me too. That's why we are fighting for our rights. It would be stupid not to.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                          You guys do know that you can "bump fire " an AR without adding a specialty stock....right?

DJ
                          SHHH! I need my belt loops!

Comment

Sorry. I thought I answered all your questions. Which did I miss?

You haven't answered any of them. You provided a smoothly worded stick-and-move reply to ONE question but did not answer anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                              You haven't answered any of them. You provided a smoothly worded stick-and-move reply to ONE question but did not answer anything.
                              Ok. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean I didn't answer.

Comment

If one cares to notice, we are not fighting for a single Right. We are fighting for all of them. If we lose one, the rest fall like dominoes. Freedom is a fickle thing. The Constitution, its Amendments and the Bill of Rights are timeless documents.

As for this debate over semi-autos and bump stocks; it is frivolous and this is why. Personally, I don't need a bump stock or AR-15 to kill 59 people in one setting. I am smart, I am creative and given my skill set as a hunter and long range marksman, I could inflict horrific damage on a crowd if I so chose. But, you know what? I am SANE and I have morals. Sanity and morals cannot be legislated and facts don't care about feelings. Period.

Comment

Working...
                                X