No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was supposed to be the last 400 challenge of the program, but tennis ran late again. Gonna try to pick it up tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Legs today and then spent 5 hours clearing trees and brush. Im whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
        Try the flossing out as well. It works wonders.

Edit, not the voodoo flossing.
        Got my elbow sleeves today. I will be wearing them tomorrow and Wednesday.

Comment

Squats
          Romanian Dead Lifts (I grunted with an accent)
          Leg extensions
          Leg curls
          Seated Calf raises

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Got my elbow sleeves today. I will be wearing them tomorrow and Wednesday.
            Hopefully, they’ll give you some relief. After your workout, find a place to air dry them.

Comment

Bi’s, tri’s, and abs were a success yesterday

Shoulders and cardio were bueno today

Comment

I missed yesterday and today due to some stomach issues. After getting a migraine from doing my taxes on Friday and suffering through that all day Saturday, I'm pretty sure someone switched the "juice" at communion on Sunday with a colonoscopy prep kit. O. M. G.

I'll be back at it tomorrow, with a vengeance. I hate missing two days in a row.

Legs and back tomorrow.

Comment

Must of slept wrong last night. Woke up with a strained left lat. Yesterday’s cardio session was cleaning out the garage. Decided to go light and high reps all sets of 15.

Warm up 10 mid treadmill and 7 x15 on Machine OHP. Pyramid of course.

Working sets
                  HS super high incline 4x15
                  HS decline 3x15
                  Cable high flyes 3x15
                  DB incline close press 3x13
                  DB lat raises 3x15
                  Face pulls on lat pull down machine 4x15
                  Rope pull overs 4x15
                  Lat pull downs 3z15
                  EZ bare press downs/dB hammer curls 3x15
                  Neutral grip cable push downs/parallel cable Curls 3x15

Puke level reached without the hurl. Today’s goal was just to get a good pump and en gorge the muscles with blood.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                    I missed yesterday and today due to some stomach issues. After getting a migraine from doing my taxes on Friday and suffering through that all day Saturday, I'm pretty sure someone switched the "juice" at communion on Sunday with a colonoscopy prep kit. O. M. G.

I'll be back at it tomorrow, with a vengeance. I hate missing two days in a row.

Legs and back tomorrow.

Comment

400 challenge for the quatroth timo (4th time for you non-Spanish speakers). Beat the last time by 52 seconds, down to 12 minutes 21 seconds. Plan was 5 sets of 20, but changed my mind at the last minute. Glad I did! 4 sets of 15 and 4 sets of 10. Inverted rows, body weight squats, push-ups, full sit-ups.

Comment

Back, triceps and calves today. I went to see my doc to see what the mri said about my left knee. ACL is shot like we knew/suspected. My knee is in really good shape otherwise according to the MRI. Surgery is suggested at my convenience. Probably looking at end of June or sometime in July. Ive been through it once before and it really isnt that big of a deal after the first 2 weeks.

Comment

Ease back into it RTP!
                          Just entered my time and I advanced 1240 places on the leader board. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Back, triceps and calves today. I went to see my doc to see what the mri said about my left knee. ACL is shot like we knew/suspected. My knee is in really good shape otherwise according to the MRI. Surgery is suggested at my convenience. Probably looking at end of June or sometime in July. Ive been through it once before and it really isnt that big of a deal after the first 2 weeks.
                            Elbow update

Comment

I keep seeing this thread in my feed and I feel like a slacker. I’m hoping to get back in the gym this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHoney View Post
                                I keep seeing this thread in my feed and I feel like a slacker. I’m hoping to get back in the gym this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Nothin to it, but to do it!

Comment

Working...
                                X