• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very pretty cat, congratulations!!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Good cat. A trophy in my book! Especially with a bow.

Comment

Awesome. My dad and I both shot one a few years ago and got them mounted.

Did you have to hit him on the "run" or did he stop and give you a shot?

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
            Awesome. My dad and I both shot one a few years ago and got them mounted.

Did you have to hit him on the "run" or did he stop and give you a shot?
            He was at a trot. I saw him coming in at about 18 yards and drew when there was a tree between him and me he cruised right next to that tree and as soon as he stepped out I let her fly. All happened in maybe 20-30 seconds

Comment

congrats! great trophy with a bow!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Congrats... still waiting on my first shot at a nice cat

Comment

Originally posted by slomo View Post
                    He was at a trot. I saw him coming in at about 18 yards and drew when there was a tree between him and me he cruised right next to that tree and as soon as he stepped out I let her fly. All happened in maybe 20-30 seconds
                    That's kinda how mine was. I was in a box blind on the ground and road runner ran by and it looked funny like something spooked out. I grabbed my bow and got ready to draw back. Then I saw him coming so I drew back and let it fly as soon as he cleared my shooting lane. All happened in a few seconds.

My dad's was opposite though. He said it came sneaking in and crouched down right in his shooting lane so he he took his time.

Comment

Working...
                    X