Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s your favorite small Texas town to visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W-O View Post
    Fort Davis. I might say Wimberley but there isn't a decent BBQ joint around.
    There is a trailer now that puts out good brisket. Creekside Cookers.

San Marcos BBQ and Hays Country BBQ are as goid as Austin and Lockhart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sonora

Comment

I love living in Menard. Don't have to take your keys out of the truck or lock the house. Good climate without all the humidity that is south and east of us. Four seasons, not just two months of winter and ten months of summer. Rolling live oaks and spring fed creeks and river. More history than any where in Texas other than San Antonio, I guess the Spaniards and Indians liked it here as well.
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

Brady Tx. My favorite little town. My best friend since 6th grade his family has a big ranch there. Spent a lot of Christmas vacations and every chance I had to go there But since our falling out I haven't been back. Planned on having my ashes spread on the ranch someday but have to come up with a different idea now. But still love Brady...always will

Comment

Smiley Texas. Where men are men and women are too. Funny how the population stays the same every time a baby is born a man has to move out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
              7oaks
              Viola Jones was a pretty smart businesswoman.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                7oaks
                Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Viola Jones was a pretty smart businesswoman.

I spent a LOT of time there in the late 90's. Dated a girl with a lot of family land around there. If memory serves, her family sort of owned that town. And last name was Jones.

Comment

Balmorhea

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                    llano.

we like it so much we moved there.
                    Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    I gadduated HS there

So do you young derelicts know my old banking buddy, Fuzzy (Franklin) Reagor?

Comment

Originally posted by txgb View Post
                      Hallettsville. Have a lot of family there and good people all around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Born and raised. Hallettsville is a great community to be a part of. My two favorite small towns to visit would be Port Aransas and Gruene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        So do you young derelicts know my old banking buddy, Fuzzy (Franklin) Reagor?
                        I graduated with a girl whose last name was Reagor and I think her dad was in banking but not 100% sure

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          I graduated with a girl whose last name was Reagor and I think her dad was in banking but not 100% sure
                          Probably him. He is/was president of Arrowhead Bank. He was in Tulia when I met him back in 1976, then moved back home to Llano.

Comment

My whole family really enjoys Balmorhea, Ft. Davis, Marfa, and Alpine. We love the Davis Mtns and Big Bend.

We really like Buffalo Gap, too. I was asked to help out with the ghost story tours at BG Historic Village this year, and we LOVE going to Perini’s!

Comment

Sunset is nice. They have Meth fest 2nd weekend in may.

Comment

Art, TX

Never been but with a name like that... come on!

Comment

Working...
                                X