Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conceal carry sticky holster

Any reviews would be nice on the sticky holster

I have one for my Springfield XDS 9mm and I like it. Doesn’t move around at all.

Comment

I have 3 and best for pocket carry I've ever had

Comment

I like them, don't move around and are comfortable

Comment

I have one for my lcp. I generally use it for pocket carry and like it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
            Any reviews would be nice on the sticky holster
            For my small pistol, SW Bodyguard 380, I like the Remora sticky type holster better. I like the fit, feel and tackiness of it better than the Sticky.

For my larger SW Shield I like the Sticky with the Kydex insert. With the larger frame pistol the Sticky seems more comfortable and secure and with the smaller handgun it is the Remora that feel more comfortable and secure. I have no idea why but that is what it feels like to me.

I thought the larger Sticky was okay but didn’t use it much but I am really liking the newer one with the Kydex insert. I like the way it locks in but draws easily and much easier to holster it.

Comment

I love my sticky. Doesn't move. Even in basketball shorts in the summer. Great holster.

Comment

I line My sticky holster but it comes out with the gun sometimes in some pockets which I don’t like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Love mine. It’s best between seat and console. Also stays good inside of compression boxer briefs.

Comment

Working...
                  X