No announcement yet.

Hilltop Lakes 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a new solar battery supply set up on my covert camera this evening and topped off the feeder. 3 deer were at the feeder when I pulled up, the season will be here before we know it!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to the meeting Saturday. Got a Boneview on Amazon prime day so I can easily check the can now. 4500+ pics in less than 2 weeks. I think I need to change the camera settings for much longer delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hilltop Lakes 2016-2017

This was on the clubhouse wall Saturday. Pics don't give a size reference but it was about 10" long. If this thing joined me in the stand one dark morning I think I'd probably jump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How was the meeting? I couldn't make it. Now I have to make the September meeting.

Comment

Looks like a 9 lined Skink, but I can't see the blue stripes. Those guys are harmless. Surprised he stood still long enough to let you take a pic. I should have been laying around in the shade like that Saturday instead of filling feeder in the heat.

Comment

I popped out at the spur of the moment yesterday and topped off feeders. I am so glad I have 4-wheel drive now! The roads are a mess and grass on them is waist high! I did see plenty of deer to include three sets of twins. I also stopped by the firehouse but no one was there so I went by the office to grab the list and get my work day knocked out because my schedule has been very chaotic. The little girl had no clue what I was talking about? Guess I'll try again later next month if I can.

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

What list? They should have a lots for sale list, but those ladies at the welcome center have nothing to do with the WMT. So they aren't going to know about workdays or anything like that.

Comment

True. I was hopeful they would have the list of ladies discussed at the meeting a couple months ago as no one was at the firehouse. Again, no worries, I should have one more opportunity to complete it before Season starts (I hope).

~Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                    True. I was hopeful they would have the list of ladies discussed at the meeting a couple months ago as no one was at the firehouse. Again, no worries, I should have one more opportunity to complete it before Season starts (I hope).

~Michael
                    There were some ideas thrown out Saturday about a cleanup of one of the common areas where some guy apparently went way overboard with a treehouse blind. Sounded like a couple of guys were interested in hauling a trailer over to clean that up as a work day. Also mentioned somebody doing roundup around the container and range. Might just email the admin or another board member. I need to get mine in too.

Comment

Same here. This spring/summer has been hard to work around. I have not been up since last year

Comment

I wish I would have known about the roundup around the cleaning station because I cleaned it all up yesterday removing big limbs that had fallen. Oh well...

~Michael

Comment

I'll take care of the Roundup around the cleaning station/range in two weeks as well as run the weedeater around.

It's been a crazy year!!!

~Michael

Comment

I just left the Hill. Did lots of work around the cleaning station again and pulled cards on the cams. Some nice young bucks coming in to the protein

~Michael

Comment

You know the rules... its the ladies that count

How has the barbed funnel opening done against the raccoons?

Comment

They just eat the scraps off the ground.

I love seeing all critters eating from my feeders

~Michael

Comment

Working...
                                X