What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    120g Nosler BT is poison out of the 7-08!
    Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
      Bought another carry piece. I prefer to carry full size, but have been doing more active stuff lately and needed something smaller.
      Glock 43 with a DeSantis IWB at the 4 o'clock position is pretty comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
      Nice! I bought the same one yesterday, but with night sights. I've got a Khar CW 9 and a 938...but I just like Glocks. I trust them. Never had an issue with a Glock. Yes, I'm a fan boi...cuz they're beautifully ugly and simple. Congrats sir

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
        Nice! I bought the same one yesterday, but with night sights. I've got a Khar CW 9 and a 938...but I just like Glocks. I trust them. Never had an issue with a Glock. Yes, I'm a fan boi...cuz they're beautifully ugly and simple. Congrats sir
        You'll enjoy it. I've got a few to choose from, but this one is invisible no matter what I wear. I'll upgrade sights next time I'm in town and truly put it through its paces at the range

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a gun but found a brand new VX6 at a pawn shop.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not today but I picked up this Savage Hog Hunter in 308 at 15% off from Gander Mountain which was $5 less then Buds and in my hand that day...

Installed the mount for my Thunderbeast, Talley rings and a 5-20 huskemaw that needed a home. A boyds Prarie hunter is on the way.

It shot 168 and 178 Hornady ELD-s extremely well. Ordered a set of redding premium dies, lapua brass and a box eld's. Plan to start stuffing boolets this week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170516_174140.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	24497928

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170518_175846.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	24497929

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Slick8; 06-04-2017, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
                I can play.. It maybe nothing fancy but I picked up this Kimber Ultra Carry II with 200 rounds last night.

[ATTACH]464327[/ATTACH]
                Kimber is a fine weapon. Like how you set that up for the camera too.

Comment

Picked up 2 M&P shield 9mm today. Ordered from PSA, couldn't resist the low price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ruger American 22 Mag
                    My SWR Spectre ii is gonna live on this rig.
                    Ergonomics are sweet!

Comment

New Contender barrel / dies on the way - New cartridge for me - 7-30 Waters. Best part... I found factory Federal ammo for it on sale at Gander Mountain going-out-of-business sale last week! So I won't have to form .30-30 brass to make 7-30, as I already have factory headstamped 7-30 brass! I've been wanting one of these for a while. Can't wait to scope it and shoot it.

All the best,
                      Glenn

Comment

My nephew was getting rid of his self built AR-9. Don't know the components but it's gonna be a sweet javi gun

Comment

Rem 700 30-06 from Gander Mntn for $650ish...20% off. Just need a recoil pad...then I can shoot more than 5 shots...Im hoping. Checkering is superb but very functional. If I put a scope on it...I will need to pad the comb. Hooded front sight makes target acquisition very natural. Windage and and elevation adjustments for rear sight. My first 30-06....many years of being told other calibers were far better because of blah blah blah(...IMHO...none as versatile)
                          Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Bought a Sig Sauer P226 Legion today.

Comment

Browning X Bolt in 300wsm. Gander mountain 25% off sale. Couldn't pass it up for the price.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Was able to the advantage of this. Will sale the 9 and the 22 will be free then. Not a bad deal

Comment

Working...
                                X