Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAC View Post
    My side hustle is in overdrive right now. Hopefully, I'll have one ordered while they're still in stock.
    Yes sir! This summer is a great time to buy because you are going to have the full selection to choose from, everything should be in stock and hopefully we won't have those crazy 30-90 delays like we are starting to come out of. There are still some optics on back order but things are looking good for the most part.

Comment

Nice podcast Jason @Outdoorlegacy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well went out last night and it was slow. Shot a fat 100# sow in the neck @50-60yds and dropped her.

Would of been an awesome video but I somehow bumped record on the scope while driving around and didn’t get it, just five minutes before I shot her.

So sorry, always next time

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyneutrontx View Post
          Just bought a ATN X-Sight II 5x20 to start hunting with night vision.

Can’t wait

You're going to love it!

Comment

Russ mentioned it the other day but I wanted to give a formal announcement. This is a cross post from Around the Campfire but I wanted to post this up in both places.

Hey y'all I just wanted to let TBH know that I've teamed up with my good friend HansETX and we've started a podcast called The Late Night Vision Show. The podcast is the first and only podcast dedicated to all things night vision, thermal imaging, hog hunting, coyote hunting, scope reviews...you name it, if it's got to do with night vision or night hunting we are going to talk about it.

Hans is best known for his HansETX Youtube channel. He's from Ben Wheeler over close to Van and he is a hog killing machine and a super nice guy.

The podcast is already live and the 2nd episode was published today.

The podcast is available on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, Google Play and a bunch of other podcast hosting services, just search for The Late Night Vision Show. You can also listen directly on your phone or pc without any app if you prefer, the link is below.

You can find the podcast on FB and Instagram @thelatenightvisionshow and I'm @outdoorlegacygear so hit me up too.

Thanks guys, we appreciate the TBH support!

- Jason
            Attached Files

Comment

Full tnvc-pvs14 hunting setup in the classifieds today.

Comment

Another one bites the dust!

Comment

Got my 300 blk pistol pieced together. Just waiting on the can now

Comment

What model Pulsar is that?

Comment

Got an AR built in Ruger 204 with a Pulsar N960 LRF and sniper hog light. Can was ordered February 1. I am ready to do some varmint hunting.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                        What model Pulsar is that?
                        Trail XQ38

Comment

Great looking setups kkp005 and Fordnandez. Y'all are ready to roll.

Comment

6 East Texas Hogs Taken With GunsNChickenStrips...

James from the GunsNChickenStrips YouTube Channel came out to East Texas to help me out with some of these hogs. Him and I were both using .308's and Pulsar Trail XP50's. Knocked down 4 decent hogs and a couple bacon bits. One of the bacon bits exploded like it had tannerite stuck up its butt and lit on fire...haha!!

https://youtu.be/7cTaSqPCGio

Comment

As some of you may have heard, Pulsar is coming out with a Laser Range Finder (LRF) version of their Trail thermal rifle scopes. They are only a couple demo units available for testing in the US but they were kind enough to send one out for me to play with. I will be doing a full video review soon but from my use so far I've got to say that this thing is awesome.

I was able to use it on a coyote last week at over 250 yards and it was awesome to instantly know how far away he was since I was in a pasture that was probably 80-100 acres. I've been really impressed so far. If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to ask and it might be helpful for me to include them in the review video when I do it later this week.
                              Attached Files

Comment

If only they made that dern thing a add on accessory...

I can see that leveling the playing field to perfect level especially when you gotta reach out there and touch something though! Beats the daylight prep work I do now of ranging treelines to give me a better idea of know hog haunts.

Comment

Working...
                                X