No announcement yet.

Polaris, Love-Hate Relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fought mine for a while, but finally adjusted he little jet on the back just right. No issues now

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
      I fought mine for a while, but finally adjusted he little jet on the back just right. No issues now
      Ok, details man, how did you adjust it?

Comment

Mine dosent get off my sun deck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
          Ok, details man, how did you adjust it?
          Here is the little jet, the pool guy told me it would be a little different for each shape of pool. I finally got mine dialed in right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is the little jet, the pool guy told me it would be a little different for each shape of pool. I finally got mine dialed in right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
            Cool, thanks.

Comment

This did the trick so far, it's been running 3 hours and not once has it gone up on the beach entry. Thanks for the tip, Green Screen comes through again.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                This did the trick so far, it's been running 3 hours and not once has it gone up on the beach entry. Thanks for the tip, Green Screen comes through again.
                You bet!!! Glad that helped out!!! Mine got better the first time I adjusted it, still was not problem free. Just watch it for a few days, may have to tinker with it a little bit more.

Comment

Working...
                X