X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    How to lie with statistics...

Tell the whole story
    It was still the 6th highest watched tv program in the history of mankind.
    Over a third of all eyes in this country were watching that game last night

LoL 19 of the 20 most watched tv shows in history were super bowls (The last episode of mash being the outlier)
    The Top 9 were all super bowls of the last 9 years with yesterday's show coming in at #6

You can't fight the numbers.

Let me delete this in a few minutes so I won't be called a troll for tinkling in y'alls pea gravel flakes
    No, how about I say again, it was the lowest rated Superbowl in 8 years because that is a fact dumbass. http://deadline.com/2018/02/super-bo...bc-1202278181/ How the hell are you still on this forum, they should of gotten rid of you so long ago. I don't even come on here much anymore because you clog up this forum section with your mega trolling abilities. Seriously, everyone one here hates you, its like highshool all over again for you. Just next time you aren't sleeping well and you need some sleeping pills just take the whole **** bottle, please.
    Last edited by Ætheling; 02-05-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      How to lie with statistics...

Tell the whole story
      It was still the 6th highest watched tv program in the history of mankind.
      Over a third of all eyes in this country were watching that game last night

LoL 19 of the 20 most watched tv shows in history were super bowls (The last episode of mash being the outlier)
      The Top 9 were all super bowls of the last 9 years with yesterday's show coming in at #6

You can't fight the numbers.

Let me delete this in a few minutes so I won't be called a troll for tinkling in y'alls pea gravel flakes
      So all that said.....was it the lowest rated Superbowl in 8 years?

Comment

Gang bangers are running the prison............

Its being reported 7 NFL teams did not have any of their players protest by taking a knee, with the EAGLES BEING ONE OF THE SEVEN. I'm glad they won!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          No, how about I say again, it was the lowest rated Superbowl in 8 years because that is a fact dumbass. http://deadline.com/2018/02/super-bo...bc-1202278181/ How the hell are you still on this forum, they should of gotten rid of you so long ago. I don't even come on here much anymore because you clog up this forum section with your mega trolling abilities. Seriously, everyone one here hates you, its like highshool all over again for you. Just next time you aren't sleeping well and you need some sleeping pills just take the whole **** bottle, please.
          You want an echo chamber
          You want everyone to agree with you
          You can't handle someone not agreeing with you
          Is it trolling to point out that your actions yesterday were futile and even with you watching reruns of This Old House that the NFL still received at least the 7th largest number of viewers ever?

You wanted to make a point and pat yourself on the back but I simply had to make the distinction.

It's like you being giddy you shot a 273" but I have to point out that it was HF and you shot it at 3am.

Did you factor in that combined these teams have how many household names?
          Two?
          Brady & Gronk.
          Maybe that has something to do with the ratings. The teams sacked.
          Gosh forbid the Jags wouldve made it.

Replace the eagles with the cowboys and you'd have had the biggest viewership in history.
          Dak
          Zeke
          Dez
          Game over.

And why are you cursing at me?

Comment

Looks like SB ratings dropped 3% from the year before. What is the percentage of people who dropped cable/satellite? Did the percentage of folks that could have watched the game go up or down?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              Looks like SB ratings dropped 3% from the year before. What is the percentage of people who dropped cable/satellite? Did the percentage of folks that could have watched the game go up or down?
              It was on NBC, dropping cable or satellite isnt really consequential

Comment

You finally said something I can agree with... You're right he should not have "cursed" at you... but everything else he posted is pretty much spot on...

Comment

Working...
                X