Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    And Comey, Mcabe and im sure several others
    Yep they are all members of the Clinton Crime Family

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      This nails it. We knew that IRS and DOJ and now know that the FBI were used as political weapons during that guys reign. If someone really thinks he wasn't giving go aheads or AT LEAST knew, they are very naive.

Comment

And Comey is/was an card carrying Repulsican!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          This nails it. We knew that IRS and DOJ and now know that the FBI were used as political weapons during that guys reign. If someone really thinks he wasn't giving go aheads or AT LEAST knew, they are very naive.
          You mean he didn't first hear about it on the news? Ya don't say

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            And Comey is/was an card carrying Repulsican!!
            By card only. He's actually a liar, traitor and a Commie.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              No but we know what he meant... he meant I heard about it in the memo we wrote for the news so they would report it exactly as we wanted it

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                "Uh... this is the first i'm hearing about it. Uh..... I'm shocked. Uh..... i will say this is the fault of the American people. uh..... had they been capable of making better choices, the brave men and women at the FBI would have never attempted to rig and election and have a sitting President removed. Uh.... Now clap because i'm a cool guy that throws myself into pop culture and I look like a low rate Mickey Mouse."

(Crowd of brain dead morons goes wild.)

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  And how does this memo give up national security sources as warned by the Democrats??
                  And how does the rule "Fruit of the poisonous tree" NOT apply to this bogus Russia, Russia, Russia investigation?

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    And how does the rule "Fruit of the poisonous tree" NOT apply to this bogus Russia, Russia, Russia investigation?
                    ThAt applies to the admissibility of evidence at trial. Doesn’t have much bearing now that investigation has started

Comment

What I can’t figure out is the Dems had to know this was going to come out once Trump won. It was only a matter of time before he started installing his people and there was no way the infrastructure of all of this would be packed away/concealed before it could.

And yet there have been no mysterious suicides in the last year

Comment

MSMBC says that this memo is a dud as far a the Mueller probe goes
                        Last edited by Bazo; 02-02-2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          What I can’t figure out is the Dems had to know this was going to come out once Trump won. It was only a matter of time before he started installing his people and there was no way the infrastructure of all of this would be packed away/concealed before it could.

This is why they have been trying to discredit everything about this administration since it took office. They knew doomsday was approaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

I believe that is the whole reason behind the Mueller probe. Foil hat time….the probe give them access to everything and the ability to make certain documents disappear. Seems that there is so much they can’t get rid of it fast enough.

Comment

Interdasting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                                ThAt applies to the admissibility of evidence at trial. Doesn’t have much bearing now that investigation has started

In this case, it absolutely does have bearing. The fake dossier was the reason the FISA warrant was obtained. It was known later by the FBI to be faked, but they failed to inform the FISA court when they continued to use the warrant.

Comment

Working...
                                X