No announcement yet.

Potus sotu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***? What the hell was that rebuttal? That was just hatred and devisive, nothing about the SOTU speech.

Also, I can't help but think there has to be about 1.6 mil Mexicans trying to figure out why they're supposed to be against citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Another F'ing Kennedy ... What an idiot. He's fixing to cry. This rebuttable is laughable
      Originally posted by Artos View Post
      I can't believe the drivel I am hearing coming from the lib response...typical Kennedy caca to the core!!

Garbage!!
      Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Joe Kennedy III is spinnin' a heck of a yarn... Just about everything he's sayin' is pointed toward social justice and aliens... that's the only way they can justify their existence... give away more stuff, and bring in folks who will vote for them because the dems got them here... How pathetic... He's hard to listen to...
      Yeah, I cant believe people are into it! Way overdramatic. He has been practicing this a while. So obviously fake and full of it. Nothing he is saying even makes sense. Just when I thought I couldnt respect liberals any less....

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        Yeah, I cant believe people are into it! Way overdramatic. He has been practicing this a while. So obviously fake and full of it. Nothing he is saying even makes sense. Just when I thought I couldnt respect liberals any less....
        Well said Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          ****, talk about a zero! He didn't say one thing positive to Americans but instead he wooed the illegals, gays, and spewed typical demokraut drivel...
          Using a black car as a backdrop... not the best optic for a Kennedy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	car.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	24527867

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Using a black car as a backdrop... not the best optic for a Kennedy.

[ATTACH]894632[/ATTACH]

Good catch!

Comment

And Playa nailed it. We want to buy cheap and make high wages. The two aren't gonna work together.
              That's why illegal immigrants have such a big part in many labor pools because they work at an affordable wage and unfortunately aren't always covered by workers comp, given the benefit of OSHA regulations and labor standards regulations. At some point people have to realize the more we make the more it costs for the product we make.

The environmental crud holding up coal, oil and gas production by the previous POTUS hurt our economic position. The removal of those has helped. But we have a long way to go. Just signing away a few of the previous guys venomous interference tactics won't fix it all. He'll need to win over some folks. Hard to do that when you are exchanging name calling and taking jabs at each other.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I agree.

But you can't take an oat fed mule out of the barn, and expect him to pull the plow if he aint ever pulled a plow. He'll just stand there and bray. You gotta show him that he has to pull the plow before he gets fed...and there may be some hay, and nights in the pasture, before he gets oats in the barn again......and none of it happens unless he pulls that plow. And he aint gonna figure it out unless you drag his sorry *** to the far end of the field and make him plow back to the barn, then give him a hand full of oats and drag him back to the far end of the field again....

Nothing changes people, or mules...over night.
                Excellent analogy.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty well sums it up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    LoL
                    Black guys in the ghetto didn't wake up one day and learn to make crack.
                    LoL
                    And how many black guys in the ghetto you think can organize tons of cocaine to be flown from South America to south Dallas?

The US govt brought crack to America and flooded the streets with it.

Pretty sure crack has always been made in the ghetto, not smuggled in.
                    It’d be really dumb to smuggle twice the weight for half the product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Joe Kennedy lll speech was not impressive to me but they gave him props on Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                        Pretty sure crack has always been made in the ghetto, not smuggled in.
                        It’d be really dumb to smuggle twice the weight for half the product.

His point is the narcotic in crack didn’t arrive in Dallas accidentally. But I do find it ironic that he thinks an idiot in S Dallas can’t derive a million dollar drug biz without the help of the govt, but the govt can somehow educate him on running and maintaining it.

We too often underestimate the intelligence of the criminal element of their ability to apply sound principals to their nefarious schemes

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                          I can't stand Nancy Pelosi
                          Who can !

Comment

Originally posted by ldoyle View Post
                            Who can !
                            The idiots that keep voting her back in... I don't understand the voting public at all??

Comment

Americans are dreamers to! Awesome speech. Great speech and job. Go Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                His point is the narcotic in crack didn’t arrive in Dallas accidentally. But I do find it ironic that he thinks an idiot in S Dallas can’t derive a million dollar drug biz without the help of the govt, but the govt can somehow educate him on running and maintaining it.

We too often underestimate the intelligence of the criminal element of their ability to apply sound principals to their nefarious schemes

I know what his point was
                                Just didn’t do very well making it.

Comment

Working...
                                X