Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
      I need that shirt

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
          What bugs me is many in TV and NFL still don't acknowledge that the decline had to do with their actions. They blame everything but their actions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
          Those people never take responsibility for their own actions. It's what they do.. Why would that start now???? Its always someone else's fault....

Comment

All of this going on in the NFL and Goodell is wanting 50 mill/year, lifetime insurance for his family and lifetime access to a private jet. The whole NFL is clown shoes.

Comment

I think I can already see the little veins in Man's temple about to burst.....

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                All of this going on in the NFL and Goodell is wanting 50 mill/year, lifetime insurance for his family and lifetime access to a private jet. The whole NFL is clown shoes.
                Ya, the NFL must be in terrible shape ........

Comment

Yeah, that may do it. We haven't heard from Man on this so, I hope he is well.

Comment

Well I have no beef with the failing GQ magazine so no head explosions here. They have clearly chosen a side. They will have to live with apparent well thought out decision.

Comment

NFL Ratings from Sunday

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Well I have no beef with the failing GQ magazine so no head explosions here. They have clearly chosen a side. They will have to live with apparent well thought out decision.

They did a Top 100 hottest women of the millennium a few years back and out of all the hot models in the upper half they had Michelle Obama. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. That should tell you something about bias.

Edit. It was Maxim magazine. GQ named Barrack man of the year not too long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lot of empty seats last Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          They did a Top 100 hottest women of the millennium a few years back and out of all the hot models in the upper half they had Michelle Obama. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. That should tell you something about bias.

Edit. It was Maxim magazine. GQ named Barrack man of the year not too long ago.

Yeah, he's so hot....

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            They did a Top 100 hottest women of the millennium a few years back and out of all the hot models in the upper half they had Michelle Obama.
                            I would be curious as to what the criteria is to make that list? There's a lot of hot black woman out there.....but she ain't one of them and dang sure everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              I would be curious as to what the criteria is to make that list? There's a lot of hot black woman out there.....but she ain't one of them and dang sure everyone knows that.

All the rest were hot. It was a hot contest. That one was half virtue signaling half butt kissing.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                                Yeah, he's so hot....

Gorgeous!!!! [emoji7][emoji7]

Comment

Working...
                                X