Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
    That’s seems like a fair deal.
    Yes it does...a used transmission swap, a few cans of OD, Black, and Brown paint, and a new lease ride

Comment

Just want to be clear with everything. Known issues with the X...AC blows but not cold, one of the O2 sensors is going out. The transmission shop said the computer is working right so that isn’t the issue. Last but not least, the TPMS computer is probably toast. All that being said the car is a good car. Never wrecked, the interior is very good (one small tear on side of drivers seat) and the engine is solid.

I just want to be transparent with this thing.

Comment

Sounds to me like you just sold it and all you asked for was advice. Win for both parties. Good luck with whatever you do.

Comment

I've had a couple of offers but no one has confirmed. Please let me know asap if you are still interested in it as I've got to get it out of the guy's shop.

Comment

I will give you 75.00 for the sound system.

Comment

LS swap

Comment

Sorry, replying to your PM know. Had something come up and I'm going to have to pass on it.

Comment

175gr7.62 - PM sent.

Comment

Have you checked rockauto on prices there? I used a guy southeast of Conroe to put mine in and only charged $500.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                      Tannerite
                      Everyone "blew" right past this idea. I'll throw $50 in the tannerite kitty.

Comment

I've given up on the idea of fixing it. I've decided it is either going to Carmax in a day or two or someone here can buy it. It would cost too much to tow it back to my place or I'd do that and put it up on CL...

Comment

Talk to a transmission guy about what it would take to rebuild it and ask if they would like to do it on the side. You can get a re-build kit and they can put it together for a lot cheaper than paying the shop to do it on there time

Comment

Is it drivable now at all?

Comment

Yes. 1-3 gears work.

Comment

Well, thanks to those helping out with the decision. I drove it to CarMax Friday and they gave me a good offer so it is going to them this evening. Kinda Bittersweet as I've owned the sucker for 11 years. Time to say goodbye to the banana mobile...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X