Buying LED Bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying LED Bulbs

Looking at replacing all my out side flood lights to LED. Where is the best place to buy?
    I am also going to put LED strip lights in my shop. What is the best option for that?

I've enjoyed amazon for my lighting needs, but its nice to go into the holmes depot and see it used.

Comment

America's Largest Online Light Bulb Retailer! Find thousands of LEDs, light bulbs, Christmas lights, and commercial light fixtures at unbeatable prices!

Comment

I recently bought some 16/100 w par38's from walmart. If I remember correctly they said they were all or part made in USA. 5.00 per and compared to 1000 bulbs, .33 the cost of the later.

I'm looking for some 75's because the 100's are too bright to have 4 facing the same direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
          I recently bought some 16/100 w par38's from walmart. If I remember correctly they said they were all or part made in USA. 5.00 per and compared to 1000 bulbs, .33 the cost of the later.

I'm looking for some 75's because the 100's are too bright to have 4 facing the same direction.
          What?

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post

16/100. 16 watt bulbs producing light equivalent to a 100 watt standard bulb. Par 38 is the physical size and shape of bulb.

Wal-Mart bulbs were 5 dollars, 1000 bulbs were 33 cents a piece.

He is looking for some 75 watt equivalent because the 100's are too bright.

Got it?

Comment

I bought some 4 foot led's for the garage from lowes. They are super bright, but someone here surely has a cheaper source.

Comment

In....

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                  16/100. 16 watt bulbs producing light equivalent to a 100 watt standard bulb. Par 38 is the physical size and shape of bulb.

Got it?
                  Who?

Comment

Amazon or eBay

Comment

We replaced all the interior bulbs in our house with LED's last year. We got them from Amazon because we needed something like 30 bulbs with all the 3 bulb ceiling fans/light fixtures in this house. I replaced our 3 outside lights with yellow LED's. It may be my imagination but they seem to attract less bugs.

Comment

do it

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                        We replaced all the interior bulbs in our house with LED's last year. We got them from Amazon because we needed something like 30 bulbs with all the 3 bulb ceiling fans/light fixtures in this house. I replaced our 3 outside lights with yellow LED's. It may be my imagination but they seem to attract less bugs.
                        did my whole house too... seemed to attract, less light bill also

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post

Got it?
                          Glad someone understood.

The same type bulb at 1000 bulbs was 14.99. Walmart price was .33 of that

Comment

I get flyers from Rockler occasionally with their 4' LED shoplights on sale for $30 and free shipping. I have replaced all the bad fixtures in my shop so far and still have a pair to use when the next fixtures die.

I have been gradually replacing all the CFLs and incandescents at church with LEDs too---one of our guys is a bit stingy and can't understand why. I just ignore him and keep on.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
                              did my whole house too... seemed to attract, less light bill also
                              Yeah that too.

Comment

Working...
                              X