No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.8 mile warm up on the treadmill, 1+ hour of nothing but back, couple calf exercises, .65 mile on the treadmill and then 12 minutes of dry sauna with leg stretches.

Back exercises, all with warm up set and then 3x10
    Wide grip lat pull downs
    Seated rows
    1 arm rows
    Straight arm pull downs
    Narrow grip lat pull downs

I feel myself rounding back into form after those couple weeks off. Tomorrow is triceps/biceps, legs on Saturday and Monday I start back on the program I had a lot of success with previously.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
      I've spent the better part of the past 4 days clearing out the boxes from the spare room (which has been holding place to furniture and boxes since our move a few months ago, the house is in renovation phase) and installed 5.5" baseboards.

treadmill came in yesterday and its now in the room, unboxed - but not assembled. tomorrow i should have it up and ready for a test run.

my official weight as of tonight is: 184.8
      Got the treadmill put together last night and did a quick 6 minute run to test out the functionality of the machine. i'm going to have to do some reading on the manual as it has dozens of buttons and seems to want to adjust speed and incline based on calorie per minute burn rate...its going to be a great year!
      looking forward to dropping weight, feeling and looking better!

Comment

Avoided legs again..... god I suck lol

Back and Bi’s today

Tomorrow is Legs no if’s ands or but’s about it

Comment

Upper body yesterday, legs and abs today. Not feeling it, but need to get it done.

Comment

1st day at a gym today (anytime fitness). Did some cardio then All leg machines. Don't know what Im doing but I'm doing something

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              1st day at a gym today (anytime fitness). Did some cardio then All leg machines. Don't know what Im doing but I'm doing something
              That’s where it all starts sir and slowly evolves each day!

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Keep it up, we’re here to help if ya need it.

Comment

I’m here.... Doing legs........ And a lite shoulder routine

Today’s workout:

Leg Press SS w/ Barbell Shoulder press
                  Dead lift SS w/ D.B. Shoulder Press
                  Wall sits SS w/ alternating front and side shoulder lifts
                  Body squats SS w/ Good Mornings
                  Leg ext SS w/ hamstring curls
                  Lunges to finish

Mile on the thread mill
                  Last edited by 150class; 01-12-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

My lower back and left hip have been killing me all week and this morning it was the worst. My mind was clear and the rest of my body was ready for an arse kicking, but its funny how pain can affect you. I got chest and back done this morning, but not nearly what I mentally wanted to do.

Supersets 5 X 8

Incline bench/wide grip row
                    Pec deck fly/reverse grip body weight pullup
                    Reverse grip bench/body weight ring pullup
                    Incline leg raises

Did my usual stretch routine at the end and back/hip doesn't hurt as much, but dang.

I'll evaluate how I feel in the morning and may go back in.

Comment

Finished doing a 5 min hard jog instead of a mile as my legs were giving out mid run lol

I’ve never dead lifted over 205 that I can think of and hammys were feeling good so decided to try and max out. Was able to do 375 before my fingers could literally no longer hold up the bar so I’m assuming that’s what those wrist strap things I see people wearing are for?

Good leg workout over all

Comment

I haven't deadlifted in several weeks since I've been fighting low back issues. I use straps for deadlift, pullups, and pretty much anything when I'm doing an upper body pulling motion. It lets me concentrate on the pull rather than my grip.

Comment

L shoulder is acting up, again, so I couldn't do OHP or DB Press.

Machine Seated OHP 10 x 15-10. This includes warm up and all weight pyramid except last 3 sets.
                          Face pulls 4x15
                          DB lat raises 4x12
                          DB front raises 3x12 - I don't usually do this because of the front delt work on all the presses. Super setted with shrug machine 4x15
                          Smith Machine behind the back shrugs/Front shrugs 4x12

Arms

Straight bar push downs/Hammer Curls 4x12
                          Bent over tricep extensions with the rope/DB curls 3x12
                          Reverse grip pull downs/Cable curls with arm parallel to the floor 3x12

Comment

.8 mile warm up then bicep/tricep super sets. Finished with 3 ab exercises and then 12 minutes in the dry sauna stretching. Felt great today. Im dreading leg day tomorrow.....I like doing the exercises but I wont be able to walk or sit down normal for about 5-6 days and then it will be leg day again, lol.

Comment

Tomorrow will be a off day as I’ll be in college station

Comment

Got home yesterday and didn't have power due to the storm. Couldn't get workout video to load without WiFi.

Today was leg day.
                                Warm up 3 minutes.
                                DB squats. 3 sets of 10.
                                DB side lunges. 3 sets of 10.
                                DB single leg dead lifts. 3 sets of 10-12.
                                Hip bucks. 4 sets to failure.
                                Starfish crunches. 3 sets to failure.
                                Heels to heaven. 2 sets to failure.
                                60 seconds or less between sets.

Feeling a lot more soreness from this program than ever before. Been off 3 months, but I've taken off longer without this much (good) pain after workouts. Triceps are still burned out from Tuesday.

Weekend is my scheduled days off this week, but I'm gonna have to use it to make up for Monday and yesterday.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X