• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booyah! I see wood!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
      Booyah! I see wood!

Yup but with the rain in the forecast it'll probably be next week before the crews get out to start

Comment

A least there is no snow and ice. When they built ours, we had it twice. I was worried about the logs, but there was no problems. Once they start, it goes fast. Pretty cool to watch the progress. This thread brings back some memories. My wife and I did most of the finish work as well. Lots of evenings after work

Comment

I love my Log Home!
          Attached Files

Comment

Just got a call from our foreman Tom. They're laying the first courses of logs this morning!! Will head out after work and take pics

Comment

Cool

Comment

Raining now. Crews left. They mounted the inner band for the wooden porches but that's all they got done today. I HATE THIS WEATHER.

Comment

Comment

Rained and stormed all night. So it's probably more of a swamp than it already was. So probably no more work til Monday

Comment

Talked to be foreman earlier they didn't even bother driving this way today. Will make another go at it Monday.

Comment

I miss the log home we had on Lake Granbury

Comment

Looks like the weather next week will be a little more favorable for building a house!!

Comment

Looking better already!! I'm thinking by the end of the week if the weather cooperates like so they should have the logs up and wood porch floors built.

Comment

Will be following as it comes along!

Comment

Got 2 courses of logs up!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X