LEO Needs Prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bci2nd View Post
    If we wanted you to know we wouldve told you, old man. It keeps you wondering.
    Well, when I googled it, there seem to be different meanings depending on which police department it is. The only one I could find that uses Signal 8 is Dallas. It means something different for other cities. So there.

Prayers continue for Claudia.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
        Signal 8?

10-96 [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for her and her family.

Comment

Oh no, praying for her and her family.

Comment

The Chief announced this afternoon that he FaceTimed with Ofc. Cormier and she told him she’ll be back to work! Please keep the prayers going. She’s still got a long way to go, both physically and mentally.

Comment

Good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Well, when I googled it, there seem to be different meanings depending on which police department it is. The only one I could find that uses Signal 8 is Dallas. It means something different for other cities. So there.

Prayers continue for Claudia.

Im having to dig deep without googling but in a 10 code, 10-55 is intoxicated.

Most agencies in the north metromess use “signal 8” for a DWI.

I was just joshing ya

Comment

Originally posted by Bci2nd View Post
                    Im having to dig deep without googling but in a 10 code, 10-55 is intoxicated.

Most agencies in the north metromess use “signal 8” for a DWI.

I was just joshing ya
                    ...and I was just joshing you back!

Comment

More information was made public today. Claudia lost her right leg above the knee at the time of the incident. Her other leg was severely damaged along with one of her arms. She has a long row to hoe but it sounds like she’s doing as well as can be expected. Please continue to send prayers for her, her family and her department. Her husband was on scene after she was hit so I can’t imagine what he went through as well.

Comment

Local news credited an off duty nurse with saving her life.

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                        X