No announcement yet.

Tractor Supply gun safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy with mine. No issues at all, except its to small now.

Comment

Originally posted by ar3731guy View Post
      im about to pull the trigger on the 80 gun safe. I looked at them the other day and they look very well built and solid. my wife asked if I needed a safe that big. I took it as a challenge
      I would hold out until Black Friday if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by Traxx View Post
        Had to replace my keypad but customer service was very good and had a new one to my door in a few days free of charge. I have the tall and wide for 3 years now and wish I had gone bigger. My Lovely Bride has even taken over a shelf for jewels and such. Is no place sacred left?
        same issue here. gonna get her another one for all the important stuff she puts in it.

Comment

I have 2 with no issues

Comment

FYI, a 10% off coupon came in the mail yesterday from TSC.
            Keep a sharp eye on the mailbox

Comment

Thanks for the input good to know they stand behind their products.

Comment

Cannon Safe

I purchased one realizing they aren't all that solid. I ended up lining the inside with aluminum and plating the outside and reinforcing the door. If you look at the lower back you will find a hole in the back metal where you can drill through and power the inside. The minimal thickness of the safe can be seen there. The top on mine wasn't seal welded and actually had bodyfiller in many places. The door mechanism is pretty mickey mouse. Pull the inside cover off one at TSC and see for yourself. I could probably tear the side off one with a chipping hammer in not much time. That said, it is heavily sheet rocked and the fire rating is probably better than advertised. So i put all this time in this safe fortification project and ole Harvey put her under water. Cannon stands behind their fire, flood and theft attempt warranty. I called cannon, they registered my safe over the phone, and sent me a brand new one ( 80 wide ) which I received yesterday that happens to be an upgrade to the one I have. They gave me no hassle on the modifications to the original, which I get to keep. You generally get what you pay for, and that is the case with the cannon safe price and security level however their customer service is top notch.

Comment

I have the 64 gun safe and it has moved several times with me when I've transferred duty stations, even across the US. It is still going strong and I haven't had issues with the keypad or anything...yet. It is just a chore getting it moved! I love mine.

Comment

Working...
                  X