• Show
Clear All

I loved your idea. I am building some today. Burned them with a torch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnG View Post
      I loved your idea. I am building some today. Burned them with a torch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Nice! I thought about doing the burned look as well, but we decided with a stain. My wife is working on it today. Hopefully i can hang them and get a finished picture soon.

Comment

Finally done!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice, great job!

Comment

Very awesome job I have thought about doing this for our kitchens pantry, when you go to the pantry it has regular cabinet doors and when you open them you are kinda squeezed in between the doors and counter tops.

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Those turned out very nice!

Comment

We have 3 in our house bought the doors at surplus warehouse I believe they were $98 each and the railing kits on Amazon I think the 3 kits total price was $60 so any of you thinking about them that's the best price I found

Comment

tracking

Originally posted by scottr325 View Post
                    We have 3 in our house bought the doors at surplus warehouse I believe they were $98 each and the railing kits on Amazon I think the 3 kits total price was $60 so any of you thinking about them that's the best price I found
                    can you look on your amazon account page and let us know what kits you bought. ALso what was the lumber surplus store tha tyou used.

Comment

Doors look great! Anyone do a single bathroom barn door with a lock mechanism? We are considering that for the kid's bath as the door opens in and with the skinny bath you have to close it behind you to get from sink to tub/commode.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                        Doors look great! Anyone do a single bathroom barn door with a lock mechanism? We are considering that for the kid's bath as the door opens in and with the skinny bath you have to close it behind you to get from sink to tub/commode.
                        I haven't seen any that lock. I think you could do a simply latching lock if you made the door a pocket door though. It would be a bit bigger project, but very diy doable. They sell kits for the pocket doors.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X