No announcement yet.

Sonora TX 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of my fellow members are trying through the mess. I’ll be back out Tuesday night. Some frigid weather ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
      Congrats, good looking buck!
      Thanks, and good luck to everyone wrapping up the season in this weather.

Comment

Well how did everyone finish the season?

If anyone is looking for a lease in the area now is the time to search and try to start calling. Chambers of Commerce listings is always a great place to start.

sonora chamber of commerce, sonora texas, sonora tx, caverns of sonora, sonora caverns , sonora hunting

Comment

I flipped the page the new Sonora Tx 2018-2019 thread is up and running!

Comment

Still looking to join a lease in the area. Have hunted Sonora, Junction, Roosevelt area all my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This will be my first year in Sonora. Just curious, are there any feed stores that have blinds and feeders for sale? thanks in advance

Comment

Looks like they have a new thread for Sonora up. But to answer your questions the main place is Rafters and is where we get all of our stands, feeders, and feed from. They will deliver as well.

You can also find feed and feeders at the local grocery store.

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                This will be my first year in Sonora. Just curious, are there any feed stores that have blinds and feeders for sale? thanks in advance

Comment

Thanks for the help Cajun!

Comment

Working...
                  X