No announcement yet.

Would You Replaced It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd trade it personally, but not because I'm superstitious, because of the potential car fax report issues. I'd make sure you have a Diminished Value claim filed with the lady's insurance company as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      Don't bother. It's what he does...
      Gotcha, thanks for that!

Comment

I'd take an offensive driving course. Learn how to hit them before they hit you.

Comment

You bought the wrong color. #1 vehicles in salvage yards are grey or {WORSE} champagne.

It blends in with the surroundings.

Sorry...................

Comment

Get a Chevy with daytime running lights. People see you coming.

Comment

Rubbin's racin'

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                I had one chevy and two GMC before this one. I couldnt got back to either of those. It will either be another F150 or Tundra

Comment

I think I would be getting a big YELLOW truck, maybe that will help with being seen a lot better. Buddy ended up getting smacked three times in a white truck over a couple year period. Got a big yellow tundra and no issues since.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    ...and you can save electricity too! Cuz one of the lights is usually out!lol

Comment

Keep it!
                      as others have stated - beef up the bumpers.
                      Maybe some flashing lights

I have had vehicles in the past that I swear had a target on them that were only visible to female drivers!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                        ...and you can save electricity too! Cuz one of the lights is usually out!lol
                        Ain't that the truth.

Comment

There are all kinds of justifications for getting rid of a truck, or this truck in particular. However, 'bad juju' isn't one of them.

Comment

After 3 accidents, resale value has to be taking a hit. If you plan on keeping it until the wheels fall off, I say keep it. If you had planned on selling after a few years, may want to get the value out of it now before the miles get too high. Glad you were okay!

Comment

Originally posted by tanto View Post
                              After 3 accidents, resale value has to be taking a hit. If you plan on keeping it until the wheels fall off, I say keep it. If you had planned on selling after a few years, may want to get the value out of it now before the miles get too high. Glad you were okay!
                              this x2

Comment

Well, you could do your own version of the “Chevy-Another Ding, Another Scratch” commercial.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8uinvPE6iU"]Scars | Chevrolet - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X