No announcement yet.

MAJOR Prayers Needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got to see him yesterday, He moved around some and squeezed my hand. Doctors think he may be having seizures or a Stroke, the are doing a 24 hr EEG. Thanks everyone for the Prayers. I found out there was another person involved and he/she is in another hospital. We will find out more once we get Police report. Also he just changed jobs and his insurance was suppose to kick in February If anyone coould help his wife has set up a Go Fund me acct. Thanks everyone for the Prayers

Early Sunday morning on 01/08/17 Kevin was in a horrible car accident that has put him in ICU on … Brandi Smith needs your support for Kevin Smith and family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by saltwaterslick View Post
        wow just now seeing this!! What a terrible thing to happen! Our god is indeed an awesome god. I am glad to see the first update is a good one and i pray the healing continues...

Lord jesus, hear our prayer. Lord, just as you healed so many that are all documented in your word even by you, yourself, just as you healed the centurion's child from afar only because the centurion had the faith that you could heal him, we ask you the same in faith for this brother, father, son and friend of ours. Heal him lord jesus. Touch him and make him whole. We thank you for the work you have begun in him by stopping the bleeding in his brain and opening his eyes. Lord continue your touch on this man and show everyone that you god are real and you are our god, the god of israel and of all of us, just as you promised. We ask and petition in your will lord. Complete this work in this dad and brother and return him to his family fully recovered and ready to carry out your work and you plan to completion over the many years you will give him yet to come. Lord we ask all this in the powerful name that is above all names jesus christ our lord, amen.

Please keep us posted! I love to see miracles unfold right here on this green screen... It is commonplace here and each one is a powerful testament to the power of power to our almighty god!

thank you slick

Comment

Also along side the Go Fund me acct. we are going to get a Fund Raiser together so if anyone has any ideas or would like to help please PM me!!! Thanks in advance

Comment

Found out today he is losing blood somewhere but don't know where from. He had a blood Transfusion, everyday is a new day and something new changes. I just want my Brother to be breathing on his own and awake......Hug your loved ones Nothing is ever promised!!!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers for your brother and family

Comment

Prayers for yor brother and family

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Lord, sure seems we are talkin' about these things more lately! We ask you Lord to direct this man's caregivers to the source of the blood loss and show them how to stop it right away. We are covered by Your blood Lord, and we ask you by that blood covenant to stop this blood loss. Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayer. In Your precious name, we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Prayers On the Way.......

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X