Breakfast Burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast Burrito

I'm a sucker for a breakfast burrito. Just got through eating two (not helping my workout routine) this morning.

So where in Texas is the best place to get a killer breakfast burrito?

Love EM!!

Comment

A couple little joints in La Grange - one at the corner of 71 bypass & Hwy 77 on the South side Taqueria Rio Verde and another on business 71 heading West on the North side before the Old Cottonwood Inn (don't know the name, but they are busy all week long and especially on Saturdays).

The only other place I had really great breakfast tacos was a little hole in the wall in Rockport and dadgum they were the very best I had ever eaten - can't remember the name and it was back in the late 90's when I was going down the coast monthly.

Comment

Bownanza....

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg View Post
          I'm a sucker for a breakfast burrito. Just got through eating two (not helping my workout routine) this morning.

So where in Texas is the best place to get a killer breakfast burrito?
          Best breakfast burrito (taco) in Texas is at the corner of Spencer Hwy and South 8th street in La Porte, Texas! They are a buck a piece and absolutely out of this world!!!

Comment

Max's in Tilden Tx, best hot sauce in the world and they won't give up the recipe!!!!!

Comment

I stopped my jeep at that service station/ice house on the corner across from Atascosa Wildlife and the BBQ place in Jourdanton and picked up one. I started eating on it while traveling the backroad to Uvalde and ran off the road twice and had juice all down the front of my shirt. Once I took a bite I flew into a frenzy and couldn't stop.

Comment

Chiloso (click link)

... Rockwall, Wylie or Richardson

Also try their street style tacos... pork, with cilantro, roasted corn, onions, jalapenos and tomatoes.
                Last edited by Snakelover; 03-29-2012, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Mi Casita in Schulenburg....with beans

Comment

how does this happen ?

Comment

Corner Stop here in San Angelo is pretty darn good.

I love Porfirio's in Austin, excellent green sauce.

Comment

lol i had 2 this morning as well. love taco thursdays at the office, today was bill millers yum

Comment

Originally posted by DXT Steve View Post
                          Best breakfast burrito (taco) in Texas is at the corner of Spencer Hwy and South 8th street in La Porte, Texas! They are a buck a piece and absolutely out of this world!!!
                          Is that the little brown building on the southeast corner?

Comment

Cherry top bakery in Pasadena. Hwy 3 @ edge brook.

Comment

I don't go to nearly as many hole in the wall places any more so my vote will have to go to Torchy's in Austin. I went all through high school going to El Charrito in Gerogetown they were super cheap and really delicious.

Comment

Working...
                              X