No announcement yet.

Remembering some of the "special" TBH Fathers on Father's day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are some real men around these parts.

We lost my little sister last February, and I know how hard it was on my dad. I posted about it on here and yall (the MEN this thread is honoring) were some of the most sincere and heartfelt responses of the hundreds that I received. PM'S also, meant so much in a terrible time.

God bless each and everyone of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
      This is a tough thread to read.
      God bless all of you that have endured this pain.

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
      wow and shedding tears reading this
      Dittos.

Dang dusty room

Comment

God bless you guys. Hoping you can find some peace and comfort on this day. My thoughts are with you all.

Comment

Up for this list of special dads.

Comment

Sending up more prayers and support for all our brothers listed above and others not mentioned. We love you guys

Comment

God bless you all.

My father in law lost his daughter (my wife) and his son last year less than 3 weeks apart. Donna and Dave were their only two children. The anniversarry of their deaths are fast approaching. I just remembered that it was the evening of Father's Day last year that Donna was admitted into the hospital for the last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
                God bless you all.

My father in law lost his daughter (my wife) and his son last year less than 3 weeks apart. Donna and Dave were their only two children. The anniversarry of their deaths are fast approaching. I just remembered that it was the evening of Father's Day last year that Donna was admitted into the hospital for the last time.
                God bless you and your father in law sir.
                Last edited by Fishndude; 06-18-2017, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I could only read half of this before I lost it. Prayers for all of you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

God bless you guys.

Comment

I cant even imagine. God bless yall Happy Fathers Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Joel for bumping this thread. This is sure not a club anyone wants to be a member of as you very well know. However I am a living testament that the Lord can use an unimaginable tragedy for His good. There's not a day that goes by that I do not miss our son. I have come a long way toward healing. That hole is still there, but the scar is a sure sign of healing. I have been able to rejoice in the work the Lord has been able to do in me and through me because of this tragedy... I would love to be able to go back and undo it, but even so, I can honestly and boldly say the God through his unbounded mercy, grace and love has returned my joy... Yes I still have my moments, but I have adjusted to the new normal and I do everything I can to put Him first. To all of you who are brothers and sisters in this group, I pray you will let the Lord work on you and through you too to give you back your joy. It is a different joy and knowing that it is only temporary until we are rejoined with our beloved son and The Son, it is a good earthly joy.
                        God bless you all.

Comment

Yep, I got nothing to add but how truly strong you men are! I would be a total basket case. prayers forever!!

Comment

I can't imagine a greater pain on this earth than losing a child. It's just not natural for a parent to have to bury their kid. God bless all of you who have experienced that hell on earth. I pray for continued strength for you.
                            Last edited by AntlerCollector; 06-18-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

God Bless all you fathers.....

Comment

My hope and love go out to all the parents who are separated from their children at the present. Know in Faith, that we will all be reunited.

I spent the day with my two living children, my grandboys, my Dad, and the rest of my immediate family. I have only a few pics of the Blessed time I was allowed with my oldest on Polaroid. This is not one of them. But a reminder to me of each and every moment I did have with him. There is so much I remember during his short life. It was a very trying time for me during his short stay here on earth. And I had a battle for many years afterwards before I finally gave in to the Lord. I look back on my life now and see so much of what our Father has done, not just for me, but for others as well. The more I look, the more I find it to the point that I find it almost daily. And not just what we come to expect daily.

May each of you be blessed with the peace in Him, our Lord, that I have come to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X