No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I've decided on the Curivari and JW Black. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

Switched to the Rebecca Creek and am enjoying it much more, even in the rain. Great flavor.

Comment

Lots of rain, even until the end. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          It's the simple pleasures in life you know.
          You, sir, are exactly right.

Comment

Wow, how have I been missing this post? It looks like you fellas are having a great time trying some sticks. I am just getting back into cigars as well these last few weeks. In fact, 2 other guys and I are in the process of starting a non-profit. We are going to have monthly meetings of the "Red Meat & Cigar Club of TX". During the monthly meeting, we are going to charge a $20 donation for the meeting. This will get you a steak (or other main course we decide on), all the fixings, a couple drinks, and a cigar. We are working with some suppliers to keep our costs as low as possible. In addition, we are going to hold a golf tournament and Gala each year as our main fund raiser.

ALL money raised will go to support breast cancer. We are really excited to get this thing started, and to raise money for a great cause while having some fun mixing it up. To start, our meetings will be in the Colleyville/Southlake area. If it is something you might be interested in joining, please let me know.

Comment

^^^^ this sounds awesome!!! keep us posted! Im very interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ttguy View Post
                Wow, how have I been missing this post? It looks like you fellas are having a great time trying some sticks. I am just getting back into cigars as well these last few weeks. In fact, 2 other guys and I are in the process of starting a non-profit. We are going to have monthly meetings of the "Red Meat & Cigar Club of TX". During the monthly meeting, we are going to charge a $20 donation for the meeting. This will get you a steak (or other main course we decide on), all the fixings, a couple drinks, and a cigar. We are working with some suppliers to keep our costs as low as possible. In addition, we are going to hold a golf tournament and Gala each year as our main fund raiser.

ALL money raised will go to support breast cancer. We are really excited to get this thing started, and to raise money for a great cause while having some fun mixing it up. To start, our meetings will be in the Colleyville/Southlake area. If it is something you might be interested in joining, please let me know.
                I am in if my schedule allows...

Comment

For those interested, I will get in touch once we have the details finalized for the first meeting. I am thinking it will be the end of this month.

Comment

Padron made for a great half time smoke...

Comment

I never got a chance for an exceptional smoke this weekend...

Friday night, is usually "garage night" which means hang out with the guys in the garage and smoke cigars and BS. Well, garage night turned into truck maintenance night. I changed out the serpentine on my buddy's truck, then put a new tensioner assembly on mine plus an oil change and replace the clamps on my radiator hoses where it was leaking. I finished up around 11:00, and had a Fuente Sun Grown as reward.

Last night, I went with Pop to the Farm. He's been having trouble with a problem boar, who moved in during deer season, and has run off all the deer, plus is now tearing up the feeders. Pop has been patterning him the last few weeks, he's been coming in between 6 and 11:00 PM. We got in the stand by 5:30, and sat out for him until after midnight, when neither one of us could stay awake any longer. Darn thing no-showed on us. Made it back to the house in time to watch a little Feherty and crashed.

Comment

Did a little restocking todayClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328920883.756817.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	24051269

Comment

I went by En Fuego a few days ago, and met Lee I think it was, nice guy, nice shop. He said they have another out by Firewheel. I smoked an Oliva V torpedo. Not sure what I am going to smoke tonight.

Comment

Please share pics. I'm thinking about smoking 1 myself.

Comment

I will be lighting up a Cuban tonight, and my buddy will either have an Oliva or RP. Pictures and follow up will be posted later.

Comment

Cojimar is one of the best I found.

Comment

Working...
                                X