Obamacare 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet
    XBow, do you think that hiring police to protect us from criminal activity which is a direct involvement of the government in our personal lives is contrary to Libertarian beliefs?

In other words do you believe (since you say you are a Libertarian) that we should have police?
    He's just an eye poker, it really doesn't matter what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
      Obamacare LITE is not going to end well for the Republicans
      Well I'll be dang'd! You FINALLY posted something I can agree with!! Yes, there is hope after all...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Well I'll be dang'd! You FINALLY posted something I can agree with!! Yes, there is hope after all...

We aren't that different.

If you knew me, you'd realize that. [emoji33]

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

Comment

Im very confused. That discourse couldn't have been more civil and its all been deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Im very confused. That discourse couldn't have been more civil and its all been deleted?

Unfortunately, that is the way things work around here. I am also confused.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Maybe it was deleted because we were off topic. I really don't know.

Comment

This bill is a joke and the conservative movement needs to find a worthy, strong candidate to challenge Paul Ryan in the primary.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                      Maybe it was deleted because we were off topic. I really don't know.
                      The fact that in the deleted content was my advocacy as a free speech fundamentalist is beyond ironic right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                        This bill is a joke and the conservative movement needs to find a worthy, strong candidate to challenge Paul Ryan in the primary.

Comment

Checked back in to see the discussion on libertarians, liberals, anarchists, conservatives, etc...
                          I'm guessing that was what was deleted. There are still bits of quotes here and there. I am truly disappointed. I would have liked to see that discussion. Maybe in another time. I guess it is a good thing that the thread is at least still here.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                            They had other options when Ryan got the job. The problem is that there aren't enough actual conservatives in the GOP to swing the vote their way. Most of the GOP is made up of big government loving moderates.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              They had other options when Ryan got the job. The problem is that there aren't enough actual conservatives in the GOP to swing the vote their way. Most of the GOP is made up of big government loving moderates.
                              Most of the GOP is swamp.. this bill is drenched in swampwater.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                                Checked back in to see the discussion on libertarians, liberals, anarchists, conservatives, etc...
                                I'm guessing that was what was deleted. There are still bits of quotes here and there. I am truly disappointed. I would have liked to see that discussion. Maybe in another time. I guess it is a good thing that the thread is at least still here.
                                Nothing to see here, back to cussing each other out about hog poison.

Comment

Working...
                                X