No announcement yet.

Dont let the door hit you.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poke the bear and get bit! BYE........we don't need more dumb folks.......legal or illegal!

Comment

[ATTACH]843798[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by lars View Post
        Pat???

Even has the shirt...... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishy View Post
          Nice. I wish ICE could set up an office inside Parkland Hospital in Dallas and Oak Cliff.
          I remember seeing the INS trucks roaming around Dallas back in the 60's. I always wondered what happened to them. As far as I know, the law never changed.

Comment

So, she has been here 15 years and never thought to start the process to become a LEGAL immigrant? Then she let the ONLY thing keeping her here legally-ish expire? I, for some reason, don't feel sorry for her.

I know a family that came here from Nepal. They worked hard, Bought some land, built a house, all while getting their US Citizenship. I have respect for them for coming to America, respecting the laws and traditions of the land, and working to become American. The ones that do it illegally and think that they just deserve citizenship because they made it here are the ones that get to me. Then they want us to change our laws and traditions to suit them. That is not the way it should work.
            Last edited by Quackedup; 03-02-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
              You can't fix stupid.
              No, but hopefully we can deport it!

Comment

What an idiot

Comment

liberal greatness!

Get rid of all of them...and the it's too

Comment

I love her courage and stance. I wish some citizens would take the same big step. Maybe we could have some armed robbery suspects hold a press conference admitting that they robbed the store last night but hope the police don't come looking for them. Maybe they could even have several people do it at the same time, offering each other moral support.

I really think she is onto something here .......

Comment

Originally posted by Quackedup View Post
                      So, she has been here 15 years and never thought to start the process to become a LEGAL immigrant? Then she let the ONLY thing keeping her here legally-ish expire? I, for some reason, don't feel sorry for her.

I know a family that came here from Nepal. They worked hard, Bought some land, built a house, all while getting their US Citizenship. I have respect for them for coming to America, respecting the laws and traditions of the land, and working to become American. The ones that do it illegally and think that they just deserve citizenship because they made it here are the ones that get to me. Then they want us to change our laws and traditions to suit them. That is not the way it should work.
                      I couldn't agree more

Comment

A lot of Mexicans believe this is their land and they have a right to be here regardless of our laws.
                        I think she/he got exactly what she/he deserved.

Comment

Man, I love our new president!

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                            A lot of Mexicans believe this is their land and they have a right to be here regardless of our laws.
                            I think she/he got exactly what she/he deserved.
                            Then they need to read Tmags "13 days..." thread to understand why they do NOT have a right to be here.

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                            I bet ICE is glad to FINALLY be allowed to do their job.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                              I know!

It's great when you have a President who lets people do their jobs, and doesnt threaten someone for doing the right thing.

Glad that POS is out of office

Comment

I hate when people say, "there needs to be a legal path to citizenship for these people". There is. We have a legal immigration system. These people circumvented the process. Stop asking for something that already exist just because you're not willing to follow it. Return to your country and follow the LEGAL path. There, now you have it, a legal path to citizenship.

Comment

Working...
                                X