No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chest, biceps and abs today. Incline bench, wide grip plate loaded bench, incline dumbbell flies, seated incline dumbbell curls, long bar curls, preacher curls, standing cable isolation curls, leg raises, sit ups , cable rotations. It was a good day.

Low Fence. I was unaware of any issues like yours for life insurance. Heck, I signed up for a life insurance policy nearly five years ago. I took my preworkout and did my creatine afterwards and still passed the testing. What enzyme were they looking for?

Comment

Ast
      Alt

Comment

Did chest and tris this morning. Hit another PR on bench this morning. Will hit shoulders, arms, and back tomorrow am.

Ordered some new Nike Romaleo lifting shoes and hope they help my squat and cleans.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Chest and Biceps and Calves today. 2 hr total workout including warmup and cool down. Today was also weigh in day for me. Total weight was up .2 lbs, 186.9, from last week but body fat was down over 2 lbs and lean muscle mass was up over 2 lbs as well. My body fat is 19.2% which is the lowest it has been since I was a lean mean fighting machine in my 20s. Previous attempts have always had me plateauing at the 20% level. My goal for now is 14%. I have finally found the magic formula that works for me regarding weight lifting, cardio and diet. My body weight has remained basically the same since the beginning of Nov but Im down 11 lbs on my body fat. Not a bad 3 months. Onward!
          Man that is awesome! Glad you found your combination. When I want to work cardio and shred I get on my jump rope. A lot of people can't do it because of bad knees etc... There is a reason it has stood the test of time! UFC fighters, boxers, trainers and numerous others use this to shred and harden the core. Good Luck you got this!

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
            Man that is awesome! Glad you found your combination. When I want to work cardio and shred I get on my jump rope. A lot of people can't do it because of bad knees etc... There is a reason it has stood the test of time! UFC fighters, boxers, trainers and numerous others use this to shred and harden the core. Good Luck you got this!
            I'm more impressed by 15 consecutive jump ropes than a 400 lbs bench press! When I was a kid I could go forever..... now all I do is beat the $&&%out of my shins. I get more Casio throwing them and going and picking them back up. Lol

Comment

Leg day today, and another quick abs workout. I HATE leg day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                Leg day today, and another quick abs workout. I HATE leg day.

Same here. That's why I do them on Mondays. Get them out of the way.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoulders, Traps and Abs today. Total workout time, 1hr40.

Comment

Chest,abs,and heavy legs tonight.
                    I think I'm gonna take sunday off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Chest and abs today, rest day tomorrow. I'm trying to get motivated right now, still half asleep.

Comment

Legs and core done today. Off day tomorrow.

Comment

6.4 miles on the bike in 30 minutes today. Needs to be a LOT faster. I road like I was working out, and the wind really ate my lunch today.

Comment

Back and shoulders today. A little slow today as I pulled something in my lower back changing out the wax ring on the downstairs toilet. Still got in a good workout but no lower back work today. Put the heat on my seat all day and it feels a lot better. I bet it's a good thing that I drove a bunch today!

Comment

Just cardio for me today. Tomorrow is back and shoulders and I'm sure I'll work abs while I'm at it. Then headed out Thursday for a little hunting trip so I'll be out until the first part of next week.

Comment

I had no business working out today. I wasn't even prepared (I gear up my truck every night for a lunch break workout) this morning. I've been up since about 0230 with my daughter and work is making me want to club a baby seal.

But, I threw the bike in the truck and don't regret it. I got an 8 mile ride in practicing my shifting coming off hills. Goal today was to get above yesterday's top speed, and I did. Can't be unhappy about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X