Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T. O. I dont know ya but you stepped in that one

Comment

I no I did. I was meaning that it's fun to have a few drinks and share hunting stories with the guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
        Up one last time. TPWD Bowhunters Education class at Lake Whitney State Park, 14-15 April 2012. PM me for details.
        I think the class was a success, I know i had a good time and got to put faces to names. Thank You to Doug, Mike, Jason and Brent for taking the time to have these classes.

Comment

Originally posted by WMR View Post
          I think the class was a success, I know i had a good time and got to put faces to names. Thank You to Doug, Mike, Jason and Brent for taking the time to have these classes.
          yep it was a pretty good class. thanks to all who were there.

Comment

Finally gettin to go back down to Dilley this weekend for some Turkey n Pig huntin. Hopefully get to break in my new 50. cal muzzleloader and stick sumpin wit my bow...
            Hopefully good pics to follow. would go live if my phone worked there...
            The place is a AAA style ranch and nice setups. Found out they left the tripod I setup last year for bowhuntin too, so I'm plumb danged stoked and ready to roll out... Come on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
              Catfish nuggets for dinner.

Fittin to get the grease hot.
              I'm going to start a donation thread for shorts and sunscreen.

Comment

It was great meeting yall too William and Bill . You to Kody .

Comment

Originally posted by Raybob View Post
                  Finally gettin to go back down to Dilley this weekend for some Turkey n Pig huntin. Hopefully get to break in my new 50. cal muzzleloader and stick sumpin wit my bow...
                  Hopefully good pics to follow. would go live if my phone worked there...
                  The place is a AAA style ranch and nice setups. Found out they left the tripod I setup last year for bowhuntin too, so I'm plumb danged stoked and ready to roll out... Come on Thursday.
                  Best to ya Ray .

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                  I was think-n the very same thing Larry . Hope that's not the only pair he has .

Comment

I updated the main Bowhunter ed thread on the campfire with some thanks, and pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post

These shorts have always brought me luck..

Think I will wear them to the game tamer stand this year.

Comment

Nice to meet you to Mike. It was fun, sorry I had to skip out on the second day my son was in the hospital that night and the following day.

Comment

Anyone up for some fishing? I bought a new boat!

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                            Anyone up for some fishing? I bought a new boat!

How does Friday work for you??

Comment

I'm down Justin.

Comment

Im free friday afternoon and after dark to.

Comment

Working...
                                X