Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are against medical MJ...watch this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is very disappointing to me. I have seen some very ignorant and knee jerk reaction comments on here. Some of y’all need to actually educate yourself before you try being a keyboard warrior.

To the OP yes it works only without the nasty side effects. But just like pills there are different kinds and strains for each reaction. The CBD that is legal in Texas is not optimal. The user only gets roughly 30% effects from what is allowed here in Texas. CBD with optimal effects does contain THC with the best results at roughly a 1:1 ratio. The 1:1 CBD has a synergistic relationship. Before Clayton died of cancer we used the local CBD oils and while he did get some relief he received the most relief from the stuff I brought back from Colorado and didn’t get “high” with it. I also have other close personal friends that have had to use the oils on their kids seizures with great improvements. They went from something like 170-180 episodes per day to roughly 3-4 episodes per month with daily treatment. With relief at onset within about 10 seconds. Clayton even used a vaporizer (heating element to release the THC/CBD without burning and getting carcinogenic effects) to “smoke” strain specific weed while in treatment and would get noticeable results within 5 mins unlike the pills (30-60 mins) or the IV meds that took forever to get from the pharmacy in the hospital. He was actually able to take himself off of some of the pain meds because of weed.

I myself have been weened off of the pill buffet from the VA thanks to my own vaporizer and the research of different strains of weed. I am now able to control my pain with minimal usage. I don’t like to get high but with only 2-4 hits depending on how old the bowl is my spasms and pain disappear and the stuff that I currently am using also helps me focus in college. So while yes I could get high if I wanted I don’t. Also the variety a person smokes dictates the effect. Most people associate the typical stoner reaction as being almost zombie like but that comes from a Indica strain. The people who are out in the world and functioning are probably using more of a Sativa strain. Here are a couple of useful visuals for strain or type references.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
      you might lose that bet! There are a surprising number of high paying professions/companies that don't drug test or if they do only drug test on hire date - with that being said I'm not sure how many of them would keep an employee around while openly admitting to breaking the law
      This. I know some recreational smokers who earn north of $250k in a job you wouldn't expect a smoker to be in. They don't sit around and pass a bong or advertise that they smoke. If I lined them up with 20 people you would pick them last. Great husbands, great parents, great citizens, etc. If we would legalize it, tax it, treat any underage possession and under the influence offenses like we do booze we would be fine.

Comment

I have a better argument. How the eff is it any of yalls business what a free citizen does in his own home if it isn't a crime of moral turpitude?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          http://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/25...ic-fatalities/
          Who's brainwashed? the dope head maybe?
          Quick search and you could easily see how ridiculously flawed your logic is
          woops.....

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
            This thread is very disappointing to me. I have seen some very ignorant and knee jerk reaction comments on here. Some of y’all need to actually educate yourself before you try being a keyboard warrior.

To the OP yes it works only without the nasty side effects. But just like pills there are different kinds and strains for each reaction. The CBD that is legal in Texas is not optimal. The user only gets roughly 30% effects from what is allowed here in Texas. CBD with optimal effects does contain THC with the best results at roughly a 1:1 ratio. The 1:1 CBD has a synergistic relationship. Before Clayton died of cancer we used the local CBD oils and while he did get some relief he received the most relief from the stuff I brought back from Colorado and didn’t get “high” with it. I also have other close personal friends that have had to use the oils on their kids seizures with great improvements. They went from something like 170-180 episodes per day to roughly 3-4 episodes per month with daily treatment. With relief at onset within about 10 seconds. Clayton even used a vaporizer (heating element to release the THC/CBD without burning and getting carcinogenic effects) to “smoke” strain specific weed while in treatment and would get noticeable results within 5 mins unlike the pills (30-60 mins) or the IV meds that took forever to get from the pharmacy in the hospital. He was actually able to take himself off of some of the pain meds because of weed.

I myself have been weened off of the pill buffet from the VA thanks to my own vaporizer and the research of different strains of weed. I am now able to control my pain with minimal usage. I don’t like to get high but with only 2-4 hits depending on how old the bowl is my spasms and pain disappear and the stuff that I currently am using also helps me focus in college. So while yes I could get high if I wanted I don’t. Also the variety a person smokes dictates the effect. Most people associate the typical stoner reaction as being almost zombie like but that comes from a Indica strain. The people who are out in the world and functioning are probably using more of a Sativa strain. Here are a couple of useful visuals for strain or type references.

I knew there was a reason I like you Brad. Good info right there.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
              This. I know some recreational smokers who earn north of $250k in a job you wouldn't expect a smoker to be in. They don't sit around and pass a bong or advertise that they smoke. If I lined them up with 20 people you would pick them last. Great husbands, great parents, great citizens, etc. If we would legalize it, tax it, treat any underage possession and under the influence offenses like we do booze we would be fine.
              And I know some high dollar lawyers who snort crack. What's your point?

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              I have a better argument. How the eff is it any of yalls business what a free citizen does in his own home if it isn't a crime of moral turpitude?
              The same as it's people's business when others do meth, crack, suicide, or a thousand other things that are illegal but yet don't appear to directly affect other people.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

The same as it's people's business when others do meth, crack, suicide, or a thousand other things that are illegal but yet don't appear to directly affect other people.
                It was a response to Rubi513. Point being users of marijuana are most always painted with a broad brush.

Wont discuss(argue) with you. Years on the green screen have taught me you are close minded, inflexible and unable to see others point of view if it doesn't fit you. Good day.
                Last edited by JeffJ; 11-15-2017, 02:13 PM.

Comment

And yet, they original point the OP made and the outstanding personal experiences of a few, get washed down the drain and ignored by the ones on here who just want to turn this into a "weed" bashing bonanza.

I wouldn't smoke a joint if you paid my *** to. But many of y'all are just spouting your own marijuana crap instead of actually reading some of the benefits of the medical side of CBD Oils. Or just don't give a s*** as it doesn't fit your stance on Pot. I've also worked fatal accidents due to people being out of their gord, high from smoking too much weed. He was sharing the effects and possible relief some may get from its by products when all else fails.

I'm off today, sitting next to my wife as she "feels" like she might have a seizure today. So she's sleeping and taking another extra Keppra. And we're praying it works.

Wish I could get my hands on some good CBD oil for her right now, so I wasn't sitting here about to puke my guts out from the stress of what may happen today. I've already lined the floor with pillows, got the car ready, and all my kids are on "standby" in case we have to go or call 911.

Thanks to the couple who have shared their experience with CBD and what they have seen it do to make days like I'm having today, maybe not be so common.

Last edited by Bullydog; 11-15-2017, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                    And yet, they original point the OP made and the outstanding personal experiences of a few, get washed down the drain and ignored by the ones on here who just want to turn this into a "weed" bashing bonanza.

I wouldn't smoke a joint if you paid my *** to. But many of y'all are just spouting your own marijuana crap instead of actually reading some of the benefits of the medical side of CBD Oils. Or just don't give a s*** as it doesn't fit your stance on Pot. I've also worked fatal accidents due to people being out of their gord, high from smoking too much weed. He was sharing the effects and possible relief some may get from its by products when all else fails.

I'm off today, sitting next to my wife as she "feels" like she might have a seizure today. So she's sleeping and taking another extra Keppra. And we're praying it works.

Wish I could get my hands on some good CBD oil for her right now, so I wasn't sitting here about to puke my guts out from the stress of what may happen today. I've already lined the floor with pillows, got the car ready, and all my kids are on "standby" in case we have to go or call 911.

Thanks to the couple who have shared their experience with CBD and what they have seen it do to make days like I'm having today, maybe not be so common.

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
                      Pm sent

Didn't come through sir. I'll check again in a few.

Comment

Lol! Your ignorance is showing. People don't snort crack. In other words, your statement about knowing lawyers who do, is pure BS.

Comment

You should see that benefits it has for Parkinson's.

And Cancer.

And Chronic Pain.

And Alzheimer's.

And about 2 dozen other disease processes and conditions.

Comment

How is any of things you just mentioned any of your business. Serious question?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              How is any of things you just mentioned any of your business. Serious question?
                              Are you saying we should have no laws?

Comment

[ATTACH]883184[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X