No announcement yet.

Crappy Situation - Opinions Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like SIL is responsible, but if they all left the place with it still in the same mess, I wouldn't invite a **** one of them back!

Comment

I can't believe this is even a question....

Grandpa should lock every other supposed man in the house in that ****ter and not let a SOB out until it's clean...and it don't matter who cleans it!

Comment

Both parties are responsible since both parties played a part. Someone needs to stand up and be the adult.

Comment

Who’s on first? Had to scroll up a time or two.

Ranch details? I’ll come clean it up for an all access pass depending. Guess they don’t appreciate that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The amount of disrespect; not to mention the "mess" just being left...I hope you are not the SIL.

Comment

Your the civil engineer. Just engineer your way out of the **** hole[emoji3].
              First one to cause it cleans it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ask grandpa if I can come hunt and I'll clean it up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                  Whoever clogged it is responsible. That would be the first they fixed before they were allowed it there if I was the owner.
                  I agree 100%, that is my thinking. My stance is whoever’s *** the crap came out of is responsible for cleaning up the crap.

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                  Pretty dysfunctional. SIL should have been adult enough and cleaned up his original deposit. It is not rocket science. The" kid" at least made an effort and tried to clean it up. I also think there is only one person who would even start to question his behavior and that would be the SIL. I would request to have this thread completely removed. Pretty embarrassing and Grandpa/Dad would probably be livid if he knew this was floating out on social media. If I was Grandpa and found this was out on the green screen, no one would be back at the ranch until next year.
                  I am not the SIL and agree with all of the first part of your post. I am the son and wanted to make sure I wasn’t thinking irrational by expecting SIL to clean it up. I was ****** Saturday (part of the reason I went to bed early although it was a bad day all around), even more ****** Sunday when it wasn’t cleaned up before they left (I told one of my nieces it needs to be cleaned up before they left and she said it was as SIL wasn’t there at the time and I didn’t see him before they left) and I’m still ******. More than likely I’ll clean it up on Friday night because that’s how things generally work around there. Dad/Grandpa is the owner and does all the tractor work, I do ~75% of the labor and SIL does ~25% and that is being generous. Over 90% of the time SIL leaves before 10 on Sunday and leaves me and dad to finish doing everything that needs to be done before leaving (burning trash, cleaning up, swapping out memory cards, etc.). But, I’m not the owner and I have put too much blood, sweat and tears into the place to not go back. Dysfunctional is probably an understatement.

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                  Kinda depends on why it clogged. Bad plumbing? Whole roll of TP?? Really BIG ****???

If it was the fault of the SIL then his sorry arse should clean it up. If Paw Paw has a crappy crapper then Paw Paw...
                  It is not bad plumbing other than the calcium, etc that prevents the tank from filling up quickly but that doesn’t really have to do with the initial clog. SIL is a huge man (NFL offensive guard size) and fairly hairy so it was more than likely a combo of really big **** and lotta TP.

Comment

Originally posted by wloftis View Post
                    The amount of disrespect; not to mention the "mess" just being left...I hope you are not the SIL.
                    Disrespect is exactly what I feel even though I'm not the owner.

Comment

If I did that at my mil's place I would be embarrassed to step foot back in that house. And that's if I were even allowed too. The sil needs to put on some rubber gloves and get to work. That dang house is going to smell BAD come Friday....

Comment

You need better family!! X2 on thinking this was about fishing! I woulda skipped this thread if I knew it was about brown trout!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                          The one who clogged it and the kid who still decided to use a clogged toilet and flush it should be the ones cleaning it up.
                          Pretty simple solution....but I’d throw in that the mom of the kid needs to help.

Comment

SIL is responsible. However I can believe multiple grown *** people left it saterday night. Much less Sunday. That is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Grandpa should lock every other supposed man in the house in that ****ter and not let a SOB out until it's clean...and it don't matter who cleans it!
                              Winner...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

this! take away man cards delete post. I wish there was a shaking my head button. I would wear it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X