Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by em12 View Post
    Enterprising kid right there... lol

Hadn't noticed you live right near me and hunt right near btw!
    Ya I don't post too much, mainly just read a lot.

Live in Robinson. Hunt my parents and a buddies place in VM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      as long as you got what you felt was fair is all that matters
      Oh I was just happy to get it out of my driveway to be honest.

Comment

You sold it for a price you were willing to take. Too bad he had another outlet, you had the same outlet if you had taken the time to do so. Good for him to see an opportunity and make a buck. Don't sweat "youngsters" over trying to make money. There wasn't a need for him to say what when are where he got it, but he'll learn. He just entered the shark tank and left you a guppy.

Comment

Wait till Halloween night when he comes by and brings tricks instead of searching for treats and knocks over your outhouse

Comment

Originally posted by CPR09 View Post
            Ya I don't post too much, mainly just read a lot.

Live in Robinson. Hunt my parents and a buddies place in VM.
            Gotcha- we live in China Spring and I hunt my in laws in Meridian

Comment

This is just Awesome...I remember when I thought 30 was really really old.

Now, it's the 30yr olds that think I don't know crap...sigh. Getting old sucks ***...I feel sorry for burnadell.

Comment

Too funny

Comment

Originally posted by HdFilmmaker View Post
                  You sold it for a price you were willing to take. Too bad he had another outlet, you had the same outlet if you had taken the time to do so. Good for him to see an opportunity and make a buck. Don't sweat "youngsters" over trying to make money. There wasn't a need for him to say what when are where he got it, but he'll learn. He just entered the shark tank and left you a guppy.
                  I don't hold it against the kid at all, in fact I appreciated the way he approached me and the fact that he showed up looking like a grease monkey farm-hand instead of the alternative. I just thought that the fact that he acted like I'm an old geezer that doesn't know my ***hole from my elbow was funny and worth sharing the story.

Comment

You should post a link to the ad on craigslist. We can all bug him with 20 questions and then disappear... Give him a taste of craigslist people ;-)

Comment

Sounds like the perfect cat facts candidate to me!

Git off my lawn!!!
                      Sir, I just bought your home, you are on my lawn...

Comment

Originally posted by WrecklessRanch View Post
                        You should post a link to the ad on craigslist. We can all bug him with 20 questions and then disappear... Give him a taste of craigslist people ;-)
                        I would but he only posted it on Facebook, which I gave up on a couple of years ago, maybe I am an elderly man after all.

Comment

Hey u sold it and do not ***** about him making a profit.

I do the same thing.

Comment

Call me next time you wanna sell something, old fart!

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
                              Gotcha- we live in China Spring and I hunt my in laws in Meridian
                              A lot of good deer up around meridian. Good luck this season.

Comment

Last edited by arrowsmack324; 09-13-2017, 08:33 PM. Reason: Not pertinent

Comment

Working...
                                X