John Lopez- Sports 610

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Lopez- Sports 610

Not sure if y'all ever listen to John on Sports 610, but he's great! We recently had the pleasure of doing his LASIK surgery. He is hilarious and a great guy, big into the outdoors world!
    Attached Files

Yep he's a good one!

Comment

Great guy!! He helps out at our tournament of heros fishing tournament in Sargent.

Comment

Good guy!

Comment

Yep, really like his sports takes and opinions. From what I've heard, he really helps out in the community and loves the outdoors.

Comment

I'm more of a 790 and ESPN 97.5 guy myself.

I quit 610 years ago, although Lopez isn't that bad. Now Nick Wright was a joke and I have no clue how he got a job on TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He's a good guy. I think sometimes he can be too much of an Aggie homer on the radio, but at least he will admit it and not try to hide the fact.

If you can find the call out there on the web, he and Tom Herman really got into it last year one morning on 610. It was sports radio gold.

Comment

Never heard of him.Ticket P1,through and through..But I promise you this..If I ever need Lasik,I'm coming to Houston!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                  Never heard of him.Ticket P1,through and through..But I promise you this..If I ever need Lasik,I'm coming to Houston!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                  Amen.

Comment

Working...
                  X