Going "again" To War..My Son!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KYBourbon View Post
    Good stuff. What's he do and where is he headed?
    Security directives to family prevent me from saying "where and what" he will be doing. I know all the VETS on TBH understand but as a DAD, worries the Hell out of me. I just know he's very good at what he does but it's going to be a very long amount of months, weeks, days, hours, minutes until he's back safe and sound and I KNOW he will! Thanks...

Comment

Thank your son for his service!

Comment

I appreciate his service. You've got a lot to be proud of! Prayer sent.

Comment

My thanks to you and to SSG Pharr--for carrying on our tradition of service to our nation.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
            My thanks to you and to SSG Pharr--for carrying on our tradition of service to our nation.
            Thank you Brother!

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
              Security directives to family prevent me from saying "where and what" he will be doing. I know all the VETS on TBH understand but as a DAD, worries the Hell out of me. I just know he's very good at what he does but it's going to be a very long amount of months, weeks, days, hours, minutes until he's back safe and sound and I KNOW he will! Thanks...
              I understand. I meant more along the lines of a generic job description. Logistics, medic, mechanic, etc. Not mission specifics. I'm also a VET. In Afghanistan as we speak. AD AF crew chief. Good luck and safe travels to him.

Comment

Thank him for his service. Safe travels.

Comment

Originally posted by KYBourbon View Post
                  I understand. I meant more along the lines of a generic job description. Logistics, medic, mechanic, etc. Not mission specifics. I'm also a VET. In Afghanistan as we speak. AD AF crew chief. Good luck and safe travels to him.
                  Sorry..did not know but STAY safe Brother! I guess I won't get in trouble as a Dad saying he specializes in long ******** assignments? LOL, hell, I don't know how to say it?

God Bless you and my prayers are with you and your brothers/sisters!! I've got your SIX even if I'm an ole' fart...but, I can still shoot straight and on target!

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Much respect and here's to a successful mission and safe return!

Comment

Thank you for people like your son who sacrifices his life and time away from his family so that we can live free!

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
                            Thank him for his service. Safe travels.
                            X's 2

Comment

May the good lord take and guide him until he returns home.
                              My mother ended all her letters with this.

Comment

Sending prayers for your son. God bless our soldiers.

Comment

Working...
                                X