first post about the golf tournament after the tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first post about the golf tournament after the tournament

Had a blast played like crap, but hey a bad day golfin beats a good day workin. Finally got to meet some people from the webstie, lots of good people everyone was excellent and i actuall won a door prize SWEEEEEEEEt i never win anything. For those of yall that didnt come man you missed out.
    thanks to everyone that put it together and i cant wait till next year

This thread is absolutely worthless without pics!

Comment

Originally posted by tmag592 View Post
      This thread is absolutely worthless without pics!
      X2

Click image for larger version

Name:	rege3.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	23844995

Comment

pics are coming as soon as i get them on the computer but dont worry i wont be the only one posting pics there were plenty of cameras there

Comment

Shoot, I just wanted to say it once. Besides I need to pad a little.

Comment

Comment

Come on Jason, you can do better than that, I know you are holding back!! PICS man, pics!!!!

Comment

It was a pleasure to meet everybody today!! Was not as hot as I thought it would be or could have been. A big thank you to everybody who helped put this together and made it a success!! Great, great bunch of fine folks on this forum and I am glad to be a part of the green screen!!

Comment

Actually Jason most of my pics suck. I am not sure why but they have a foggy look to them. Not sure why either.

Comment

Comment

nice pics but I like the tracks in the dirt the best. thats what I want to see if I ever where to get caught on a golf coarse. LOL

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Lot of fun. Wish I could have stayed afterwards. I know one thing TBH can create rain. 3 years in a row!!!!

Comment

LMAO. Great #1 pic Jaspro.

Didn't even partner with Jerry G this year and knew he'd be playing out of the rough.
                            Don't act like that's not you either. You're the only one brave enough to play with that little sissy like yellow glow in the dark ball.

Kudos to all the sponsors, volunteers, and people that made this happen. Another great event, and of course like Brandon said, TBH can definitely bring the rain wherever we may go. It never fails.

Medic 911, awesome grunt call, thanks for the donation. Trey don't you feel a little bad bout harrassing your dad over the grunt call, and then you got the next pic? funny stuff.

Brandon, great golf bag, we hear it's really nice, we'll see if the 1/2 8X11 sheet of paper will produce though. ( you missed all the excitement about donations that have not arrived yet) *this was not a "Hidrogo" prize though. not sure who recieved it.

Hacienda Ranch, Tommy is already egging us on to get a hunt together so he can enjoy his "Free Hunt." We'll put something together and come visit you guys. Haven't hunted there yet but heard lots of great things. Looking forward to it.

TBH, great hats, shirts, and kuzi (SP), another huge thanks to our Logo guy. I'm sorry but I don't recall your name. Your designs never go unnoticed, great work.

Trey, great work on the trophys, your mount looks awesome.

Mary, you're a great person and very strong to put up with all of our grief and slackerish ways. You have a great heart which shows. Thank you for all your hard work.

Casey, yeah, you're okay to. LOL.

I know there are many many more people whom deserve super recognition, thanks to y'all as well.
                            Sorry I have no pics to share the experience

Comment

Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday.

Name:	TBH Tournament 009.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	23845010

Name:	TBH Tournament 003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	23845011

Name:	TBH Tournament 005.jpg