NFL Boycott is working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL Boycott is working.

As ratings drop to below The NBA ratings, the NFL is taking it hard in their pockets. So much so that Goodell came out and said this:

[emoji23][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maga

Comment

I didn't know anyone could get lower than basketball.

Comment

What's the NFL?

It's too late, nobody cares

Comment

Good start but a boycott through the remainder of the season would make a longer lasting impression

I doubt for a moment that most of those involved in the "decision" to require standing have no other interest than $$$$$.
          No thought for country or those who serve it

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            Good start but a boycott through the remainder of the season would make a longer lasting impression

I doubt for a moment that most of those involved in the "decision" to require standing have no other interest than $$$$$.
            No thought for country or those who serve it
            Yup. It's always been about money. Look how long it took advertisers to get on board with the whole LGBT thing. They didn't do for them, they did for the money. Same here.

Comment

I’m willing to bet the folks already on the fritz about the NFL stay that way...I know I am. Yeah I’m gunna watch when I can or feel motivated to do so, but that’s not going to be very often. They have ruined what little I liked about the NFL with all this crap.

College ball is where it’s at anyway.

Go Frogs!

Skinny

Comment

"we allow our players to express their first amendmen...what? How much lower? you serious? how much less? what?? ****in players.....
                hows that affect my bonus? ...... .. .. ... .. issue this statement. now. " - Goodell

Comment

Just got this email. I'm sure it's a hoax, but would be cool if it really did happen.

Flight Crew Takes A Knee And Walks Off, Leaving New Orleans Saints Stranded On Runway

The New Orleans Saints made the mistake of once again disrespecting our veterans, our country and our flag. After an embarrassing opening to a game with the worst ratings in Saints’ history, the players and coaches learned that their actions have consequences.

Both the pilot and co-pilot of the Boeing 737 the Saints use to travel are combat-hardened American heroes. They flew sorties over Baghdad with Saddam’s best weapons firing back. They fought with their lives for your freedom and watched many of their friends die. Today they took a stand for those brave souls:
                  “We couldn’t be a party to the disrespect. We waited until we were cleared and last off the runway for the night , walked out of the cockpit, took a knee and deplaned. They’re not going anywhere until tomorrow.”
                  Looks like the group of thugs should have just considered themselves lucky they’re allowed to make millions for playing a game and stood with respect like they’re told to do in the league rulebook.

This week was the worst week in NFL history for ratings. Next week will be worse.

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."
                  ~ Benjamin Franklin ~

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    I’m willing to bet the folks already on the fritz about the NFL stay that way...I know I am. Yeah I’m gunna watch when I can or feel motivated to do so, but that’s not going to be very often. They have ruined what little I liked about the NFL with all this crap.

Roll Tide!

Skinny
                    I totally agree with Skinny on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                      I totally agree with Skinny on this one!

Oh no you didn’t!!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Go Frogs!

Skinny
                        Didn't know you were a Frog, Skinny. Your posts are much more credible now! Lol

Go Frogs!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                          Didn't know you were a Frog, Skinny. Your posts are much more credible now! Lol

Go Frogs!

Yep. I’ve bled purple since birth! It’s a family tradition! [emoji1474]

Skinny

Comment

After watching them disrespect our flag I stopped watching pro football, and I probably won't watch it in the future.They have shown us who they really are.

Comment

I hope they keep protesting, so there ratings and dollars continue to drop like a rock.

Comment

Working...
                              X