Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May GOD be with them also... (rahma's daughter included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rahma, there are no words that I can offer that have not already been spoken, but just know that the prayers are going up now, and will continue for you all. Our hearts break and we spill our tears for you and your family.

Comment

My prayers are with you, Rahma, your family, and the other family and friends affected by the horrible tragedy. I am the father of two teenagers, and every day a hug them and tell them I love them. But, in the same breath, every day I worry like crazy about them. I guess that is just part of being a father. None of us know the plan God has for us, but whatever it may be, I hope I always have the strength that you are showing at this time. Again, prayers up for all.

Comment

Originally posted by rahma View Post
        It was my daughter, Ally, who died in this crash. She was not driving. She and my other daughter were passengers. Their friend was driving and I do not blame her for her what happened. This tragedy is literally bringing hundreds to Jesus and changing people's lives across the entire country. Gods ways are always bigger than ours. I will never understand why it had to be Ally, but she is walking the streets of gold with Jesus. Her light shined bright when she was here with us and her death couldn't put it out. Her light is still shining bright!
        My deepest heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

I am completely impressed at your ability to give God the glory and to edify Him. Yes, Ally's light is shining bright and lighting the path for many.

May the Lord bless you.

Comment

rahma- you and yours have my deepest condolences. Prayers sent!

Comment

I had to pull over when I read this.. I haven't shed tears like that in a long time. I don't know a single person involved, but it feels like my heart was just ripped from my chest nonetheless.

I'm so beyond incredibly sorry for your loss Rahma.. My heart is broken for you and your family as well as the other families involved. You are a very strong man, and your love for The Lord is obvious and such a blessing to many people. You have my very deepest condolences and prayers..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Oh man, I just read through one of the most gut-wrenching threads I think I've ever read! Hard to type sitting here cryin' like a baby, but Rahma, I simply must tell you that you are indeed a man of strength, and it is evident that your faith has made you strong sir! I know what it is to lose a child. That is not a club anyone wants to become a member of! You hang in there sir and cleve to your other daughters and your wife and gain strength with them. Our God is an awesome God. He spoke so clearly to me through the tragedy of the loss of our only son... I listened and followed His instruction and I can say that indeed He has returned my joy. I have a serious part of me that is missing as I have a big scar on my heart. A scar though is a sign and a promise of healing. Yours some day will heal too. No, it won't be the same, but you can find your joy. Just pray earnestly, believing, then listen... He WILL answer, and He will comfort you and your family... Yet at this moment, it is time for grieving and grieving is the beginning of healing. You have come a long way already by refusing the blame and anger modes that probably have already struck you. We too went through the full range of emotions, and God showed us so clearly that the old "could'a, would'a, should'a" feelings are just Satan trying to steal you away and rob your joy... Be strong in the Lord and do not let that happen. Don't let it happen to your wife or remaining daughters either. Lift them up, support them, and PRAY TOGETHER, then follow along as the Lord leads TOGETHER. He will never leave you nor forsake you. It is not ours to understand why, but to lay it ALL at Jesus' feet. He can and will heal.

God bless you sir!

Lord God in Heaven, through Your only child (Son) we are allowed direct access to you. We here on earth cannot imagine the breadth nor strength it must have taken You to allow Your only Son to be a sacrifice for our sins. We thank You for that Lord, and we ask You to comfort this greiving family in the loss of their precious daughter. We ask you to hasten the healing of the injured daughter and comfort the family. Lord bathe them in the Light of Your Agape Love... Show them You are God. Lord we also ask You to comfort the other family as well. We know they are hurting so badly right now. Though their daughter was spared, she too will have a serious wound on her heart that needs Your touch. Heal her, and heal her family.
              Lord, we thank You for Your work in this tragedy that you may use it to Your Glory in the powerful name of Jesus we ask and pray, Amen!
              Amen.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

It was my daughter, Ally, who died in this crash. She was not driving. She and my other daughter were passengers. Their friend was driving and I do not blame her for her what happened. This tragedy is literally bringing hundreds to Jesus and changing people's lives across the entire country. Gods ways are always bigger than ours. I will never understand why it had to be Ally, but she is walking the streets of gold with Jesus. Her light shined bright when she was here with us and her death couldn't put it out. Her light is still shining bright!
                    Aw man! Heart breaking! Rahma, you and your family have my prayers for God's grace and comfort/

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

I strive everyday to have faith like this. Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Rahma,
                          I'm so very sorry for your families loss. All of you will be in our prayers. I can only hope to someday have faith like yours.
                          If you ever need anything please reach out to us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

prayers up for a tough day

Comment

Prayers

Comment

So rahma is my best friend, hunting buddy, and co-worker. He and his family have just buried Ally today. Nothing we can say or do to ease the pain they are all going through. This past week has been so hard on the family that our association has put together a fundraiser for his family. Rahma will not ask for assistance but I wanted to reach out to the green screen today. Thanks in advanced for any donations. Please see link below.

Comment

Working...
                                X