Another anti-Clinton turns up dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This looks to be the 3rd one this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Family tradition. Too many deaths to be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
      Family tradition. Too many deaths to be ignored.
      But you know it will be. There is no way to touch them. They're above the law.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        But you know it will be. There is no way to touch them. They're above the law.
        As crazy a that sounds that just has to be the case.. There is no other explanation.

Comment

4th one actually!

Comment

COMON now can't all these deaths just a coincidence? Same way it was a coincidence Obama gave Iran 400,000,000 and they released prisoners they were holding?

Comment

Yup....

Comment

Army Intelligence quote I heard once -

"Once is excused, twice is coincidence, third time it happens it is enemy action"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree. Not a coincidence.

Comment

WHEN YOU FIND OUT SOMEONE YOU THOUGHT WAS A FRIEND SUPPORTS HILLARY CLINTON

Comment

This one is still rolling.

Since the Democratic National Committee emails were leaked a few weeks ago, three people associated with the DNC have all been found dead under what could be questionable circumstances.

Since the Democratic National Committee emails were leaked a few weeks ago, three people associated with the DNC have all been found dead under what could be questionable circumstances. Some — including Bernie Sanders supporters — suspect the Clintons were behind the deaths, just more episodes in the alleged “Clinton body count” dating back to the 1990s. Others dismiss the speculation as left-wing conspiracy nuts. But until the police have completed their investigations and the medical examiners have released autopsy reports, it is premature to make any determinations.
                      What is comes down to is this: how many other politicians have you heard of who have had so many mysterious deaths associated with them? You don’t hear of a Bush body count — not even an Obama body count. Snopes, the left-leaning internet myth debunker, labels the Clinton body count as false. However, the main site that hosts a list of the Clinton body count reports that is constantly under attack by hackers of Hillary’s.

Comment

Comment

I am not a conspiracy person by any means but that is an odd set of circumstances

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            I am not a conspiracy person by any means but that is an odd set of circumstances
                            Come on, who here hasn't had three or four of their political nemeses murdered, whoops I mean die under tragic and untimely but perfectly accidental circumstances? Im up to like 7 myself.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone is all Im saying.

Comment

If you include the Iran Scientist who spied for America and was hung after his was was revealed in Clintons emails, that makes 5 in just a month or so.

Comment

Working...
                              X