Slow Drivers Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I sure hope you are right. I also hope I still have enough good manners not to let my then leisurely pace not be a hindrance to others for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. Would hate to be become apart of that “it’s all about me generation” and not pay attention to others around me.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      You sure are wound up over a properly signaled left turn
      you are supposed to signal 100' before the turn.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
        you are supposed to signal 100' before the turn.
        I said proper not legal.... sheesh...

I had no idea on the 100 ft rule and apparently 100% gambled on my statement

Comment

I concur nothing worse than a slow driver blocking the hammer lane or a Nissan Altima parked at the only diesel pump at a station with 14 other gas pumps open

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            I said proper not legal.... sheesh...

I had no idea on the 100 ft rule and apparently 100% gambled on my statement
            no you said "properly signaled"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Lol how ironic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ain't it though!

Comment

At least it's not like it is in NM. Went to Ruidoso over Christmas. Wow...

Comment

If you're so impatient that you feel the need to do 90 mph why not JUST BUY A HELICOPTER, your impatient arse don't belong on the streets behind the wheel of a car anyway

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    I think our next topic should be “the turn lane”. Get your butt in it before you start slowing down to turn!
                    [emoji848]
                    Ain’t that the **** truth. Preach on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                      Wow! Bright lights are so scary! Why would you not just move over? I seriously don’t get this mentality. How does it hurt you to just move over and let someone pass you who is obviously in a bigger hurry than you? Someone please explain this to me, what does it take from you, to just get out of someone’s way? Do you do this in line at the grocery store? Just stand there not moving in line when the line has moved on, just daring someone to go around you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      its not that i drive slow or try to impede traffic. im on your side on this. i usually drive 80 mph and when im passing i move back over. but to those people that get too impatient because im not passing fast enough and get rude about it, ill light you up. it has the same effect as brake checking without touching the brakes.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                        its not that i drive slow or try to impede traffic. im on your side on this. i usually drive 80 mph and when im passing i move back over. but to those people that get too impatient because im not passing fast enough and get rude about it, ill light you up. it has the same effect as brake checking without touching the brakes.

How does a person “get rude” just because they come up from behind you? This is what gets me! Everybody seems to believe because another vehicle just came up from behind them they are some how being ***** holes. No one ever just suddenly comes up from behind you. They’ve been coming from behind you for some period of time, you probably just didn’t notice. Why not just speed up for about 2 seconds or pull to the right and let them pass? It doesn’t hurt, I promise. I seriously don’t see why people have to act like someone is trying to stick a finger in your eye just because they want to pass you.

If I drive up from behind you, I am simply attempting to get by at the first opportunity. I don’t think I’m better than you, I don’t think I’m more important than you, I don’t hate or dislike you, I just want to get by. Why is that a problem?

Comment

How does a person “get rude” just because they come up from behind you? This is what gets me! Everybody seems to believe because another vehicle just came up from behind them they are some how being ***** holes. No one ever just suddenly comes up from behind you. They’ve been coming from behind you for some period of time, you probably just didn’t notice. Why not just speed up for about 2 seconds or pull to the right and let them pass? It doesn’t hurt, I promise. I seriously don’t see why people have to act like someone is trying to stick a finger in your eye just because they want to pass you.

If I drive up from behind you, I am simply attempting to get by at the first opportunity. I don’t think I’m better than you, I don’t think I’m more important than you, I don’t hate or dislike you, I just want to get by. Why is that a problem?

my work truck is governed at 80, it cannot go faster. also, in heavy traffic you don;t have miles and miles of clear road behind you to see them coming. the issue i have isn't that they are trying to pass, but that they get so close i can count the bugs in their grill and start flashing lights at me. if you cant wait another 2 seconds for me to clear the vehicle in the slow lane and get over then you need to lay off the coffee.

Comment

Nobody thinks you materialize from thin air. However, slow down before climbing up on my ***, and I bet most of us move over. Give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                              Nobody thinks you materialize from thin air. However, slow down before climbing up on my ***, and I bet most of us move over. Give it a try.

I can’t possibly know who you are but what I do know is that typically its impossible to drive any of the major freeways in or near any major city where you can drive more than 1 mile without pulling up behind someone else who’s doing the same speed or slower than the traffic in the right lane. They then seem to get totally offended if you come up from behind them with the intention of getting past them, so they then dare you to go around.

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                                This! All i ask
                                speed limits are also Texas state law

Comment

Working...
                                X