LBJ Grassland 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBJ Grassland 2017

Range finder, water, tags, pen, flashlight, pistol. That's it.

Oh yeah, knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

anyone able to help me track a doe i shot

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quickstrike View Post
        anyone able to help me track a doe i shot

No help but congrats on the kill and good luck with the recovery.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Comment

thank you sir

Comment

Congrats--Could help if I was there.

Comment

Did not recover arrow or doe gonna try again tomorrow afternoon after work. i know it was a solid shot but it is tough tracking out there.

Comment

Did not recover arrow or doe gonna try again tomorrow afternoon after work. i know it was a solid shot but it is tough tracking out there.

I'm heading out to the Clear Lake unit in the morning after I get the kids to school to do some fishing and a little hiking. Don't know where you were at or if I'd be much help because I'm new to hunting but if I can help let me know.

Comment

I'm out here for an all day sit.
                  If you need a hand let me know. I'll keep checking back.
                  If not good luck finding the arrow.

Comment

I got on doe monday morning. She went down within 20 yards fortunately it was a quartering towards shot that was as well exacuted as I could have hoped for. Went in the kneck and out just behind the shoulder on the other side. It passed thru her elbow braking the leg on the backside...
                    First public land deer!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by XBOW STALKER View Post
                      I got on doe monday morning. She went down within 20 yards fortunately it was a quartering towards shot that was as well exacuted as I could have hoped for. Went in the kneck and out just behind the shoulder on the other side. It passed thru her elbow braking the leg on the backside...
                      First public land deer!
                      sent you a pm

Comment

Never could find my arra...
                        Just got blown at about 8 times by a deer I never even saw!
                        Dang

Comment

Need to put my phone down!

Comment

Went out today and hiked around a little. The south east entrance to Clear Lake was closed, one truck at the gate. Called the LBJ office and they said the pier had been vandalized so the road down was closed to vehicles until it is repaired. They said the other northern entrance was open. No cars anywhere when I got to the lake. I went looking for an old makeshift wood tree stand I saw the last time was out there and didn't mark in gps. Rabbit froze 6 foot in front of me no gun though. The lake was covered in too much growth to fish. Thats my report for today

Comment

I am out again walked in on 4 does they didnt know what i was didnt get blowed they just jogged off. hopefully gonna stick a pig tonight or a big fat doe.

Comment

Originally posted by XBOW STALKER View Post

First public land deer!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X